- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Audiobooks+
- 4. Remove DRM+
Can I use any MP3 player to play Apple Music?
I have subscribed to Apple Music and download many songs for offline listening. Do I need an iPod to play Apple Music, or can I use any MP3 player? I want to listen to the Apple Music everywhere, and on my portable Mp3 player.
Do you still meet this problem? On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, you can access Apple Music’s 30 million songs easily. However, on MP3 players you can’t, even on some Apple’s devices: iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPad first generation and iPod touch 4th generation. It is well-known that Apple Music encodes all of its music with DRM protection, so it prevents people from playing them on everywhere. Even you have download Apple Music songs you can’t transfer them to MP3 players since they are in DRM protected M4P format. Which isn't supported by the majority of MP3 players and so you'll need to convert.
Well, the good news is that with Apple Music Converter, you can easily convert Apple Music songs to MP3 on Mac/PC and then transfer and play on any MP3 music player you use. This Apple Music to MP3 Converter is a quite professional DRM audio converter, which can convert Apple Music files and M4P music to MP3, WAV, and M4A format. You can convert classic music of Apple Music to plain format according to your need, and then enjoy them on MP3 player without restriction, as well as keep them forever.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Play Apple Music on MP3 Player?
This tutorial will show you how to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 on Mac. If you subscribe to Apple Music on a Windows PC, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Download install the Apple Music to CD Converter.
The Apple Music Converter has both windows and Mac version. Download the right version and install it to your Windows PC or Mac to help you play Apple Music on MP3 Player.
Step 2 Select Apple Music songs you want to play on MP3 player.
Apple Music to MP3 Converter loads all your iTunes Apple Music files automatically. Select and add the songs you would like to play on MP3 player to the Apple Music Converter.
Step 3 Choose MP3 as output format, and set profile and folder.
Apple Music to MP3 Converter allows you to convert Apple Music songs to common audio formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and more. Choose MP3 as output format so that you can play Apple music on MP3 player easily. You can also set the output folder.
Step 4 Start the Apple Music to MP3 Conversion
Click Convert button to convert DRM protected Apple Music files to mp3 with the Apple Music to MP3 Converter.
After conversion, locate the DRM-free Apple Music MP3 songs and transfer them to any MP3 player you use. You can now enjoy and play Apple Music on any MP3 player.
That's it. You're done and your Apple Music songs is all ready on your MP3 player for you to listen to without the hassles of copy protection. Just download this Apple Music to MP3 Converter with ease.