- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Audiobooks+
- 4. Remove DRM+
Can I Remove DRM from Apple Music?
Music is my life, so it's more precious to me then anything else. Is there any way to remove the DRM from iTunes Apple Music that I downloaded with the "Make Available Offline" option? I have signed up for Apple Music and started to remove those poor quality mp3 songs and re adding them back from Apple Music, when I faced the issue that "Oh Dear, I cannot play this on my Audio System" because it was DRM protected. I have, and I am not exaggerating, tried at least 10 different software programs that claim that they can convert .m4p to .mp3 and remove the DRM hold that they have. None of them have worked. Please help!
Apple Music has a DRM (digital rights management) component just like every other streaming service. This keeps you from getting a subscription, downloading a ton of music in month one, then canceling the subscription. Instead, if you cancel Apple Music, all that streaming music becomes inoperable. It sucks.
Actually, if you have both an iTunes Match subscription ($25 per year) and an Apple Music membership ($10 per month), then you can get apple music files without DRM. However, there seem to be bugs right now, causing many previous matched files to show as Apple Music files, and to contain DRM when downloaded, even for users with iTunes Match subscriptions.
So how to remove drm from Apple music if you don't would like to subscrip to iTunes Match? Don't worry. Apple Music Converter, a simple Apple Music DRM removal tool, can make it DRM-free in seconds. It's specially developed to strip DRM restriction from Apple Music streams while converting the locked songs from .m4p to MP3, WAV, and M4A format. It's able to keep the original CD quality of the Apple Music songs as well as the ID tags, such as artist, cover, year, etc. With the help of this smart Apple Music DRM remover, you can easily copy and transfer the downloaded Apple Music songs to any media device or burn the music copies to CD disk. It will also work well with the old iTunes M4P songs that were protected by DRM you purchased a few years ago.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Remove DRM From Apple Music Songs?
This tutorial will show you how to remove drm from Apple music on Mac. If you subscribe to Apple Music on a Windows PC, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Download install the Apple Music DRM Removal Software.
The Apple Music Converter has both windows and Mac version. Download the right version and install it to your Windows PC or Mac to help you remove drm from Apple music.
Step 2 Select Apple Music songs you want to remove DRM.
Apple Music DRM Removal Tool loads all your iTunes Apple Music files automatically. Select and add the songs you would like to remove drm to the Apple Music Converter.
Step 3 Choose MP3 as output format, and set profile and folder.
Apple Music DRM Removal Software allows you to convert Apple Music songs to common audio formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and more. Choose MP3 as output format so that you can remove drm from Apple music easily. You can also set the output folder.
Step 4 Start the Apple Music to MP3 Conversion
Click Convert button to convert DRM protected Apple Music files to mp3 with the Apple Music DRM Removal software.
After conversion, locate the DRM-free Apple Music MP3 songs and transfer them to any MP3 player you use. You can now enjoy the drm-free Apple Music songs on any MP3 player.
That's it. You're done and your Apple Music songs is all ready on any player for you to listen to without the hassles of DRM copy protection. Just download this Apple Music DRM Removal Softwarewith ease.