- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Audiobooks+
- 4. Remove DRM+
How do I play an iTunes purchased movie on something other than within iTunes? I have purchased 2 movies from the iTunes store and wish to play them on my pc. I am only able to play them from within itunes and cannot get them to function with any other player, especially my windows media player. What am I do ing wrong or what do I need to do? Please help!
You may have the same problem. As we all know, the movies we purchased from iTunes movie store are totally encrypted by Apple's Fairplay DRM technology, which attempts to control use of digital media by preventing access, copying or conversion by users to other formats or players. So this annoying DRM copy protection is the barrier for watching the iTunes protected videos with other media players.
What's more, iTunes video, movie and tv shows are in unique .mov or .m4v formats that can't be recognized by Windows Media Player. While WMP plays .wmv, .avi, .mp4 video only. To watch iTunes movies with Windows Media Player on Windows computer, we should convert the iTunes video to Windows Media Player first.
1. MP4 - MPEG-4 video, the most universal video format compatible with any devices and media players.
2. WMV - Windows Media Video, it's a official video container formats for WMP.
3. AVI - Audio Video Interleave, introduced by Microsoft, supported well by WMP.
Since iTunes movies, videos and tv shows are protected and the file formats are not supported by Windows Media Player, in order to play iTunes video on Windows Media Player, you will need to remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert iTunes videos to Windows Media Player compatible files with an all-in-one DRM removal converter. iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter is what you need to resolve this problem easily.
With iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter for Mac, you can easily bypass the Fairplay DRM protection and liberate all your iTunes movies, TV shows and music videos, both purchased and rented. It can convert iTunes protected M4V videos to unDRM MP4 format with lossless quality. All data contains in the original iTunes movies can be preserved, including the multi-language subtitles, audio tracks and even the AC3 dolby 5.1 surround sound can be kept 100%. Just free download the DRM converter and follow the guide below to convert iTunes movies to Windows Media Player with ease.
Legally remove DRM from both iTunes purchased M4V movies and iTunes rental M4V before their expiry date. Enjoy iTunes movies on non-apple device without iOS restriction and keep iTunes rentals forever.
- Professional iTunes video DRM removal software.
- Remove DRM from iTunes rented/purchased movies/TV shows.
- Convert iTunes M4V video to MP4.
- Preserve Dolby 5.1, AD, multilingual Audio Tracks, subtitles, CC.
- Strip iTunes DRM at 30X speed.
- Output 1080P HD with 100% original quality.
How to play iTunes DRM M4V videos on Windows Media Player?
The following is a detailed tutorial about how to play purchased or rented iTunes videos/movies/TV shows on Windows Media Player. Please download this useful tool on your Mac first before getting started.
Step 1 Add iTunes videos you would like to play on Windows Media Player.
Click "add files" icon to select iTunes movies and tv series you want to play on Windows Media Player. All available iTunes videos will be listed:
Select video files you want to play on Windows Media Player and click Add button.
Step 2 Select Audio Tracks and Subtitles
This iTunes Video to Windows Media Converter will preserve all original subtitles and audio tracks by default. 100% original quality with Dolby 5.1, AD, Closed Captions, Subtitles, Audio Tracks. You are free to select and preserve any one.
Step 3 Start to remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert to MP4 format.
After all the settings, click convert. iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter begins to remove DRM from below m4v video files. When the conversion finished, you can play the output mp4 movies on Windows Media Player.
Step 4 Play iTunes videos on Windows Media Player.
When the conversion done, iTunes movies and TV shows are no different from other local video files on your PC or Mac. You can now play iTunes videos on Windows Media Player easily and freely.
That’s all. This is the simplest way to play iTunes videos on Windows Media Player. Bypass DRM protection from iTunes M4V video/movie/TV show rentals and purchases and output DRM-free MP4 with 100% original quality preserved. Play iTunes movies on Windows Media Player and enjoy the iTunes videos with all your family and friends. Try it free right now!
If you would like to remove DRM from iTunes music and Apple Music then play iTunes music on Windows Media Player, you can have a try iTunes Music Converter to remove drm from iTunes music and Apple music and play on any media player you would like to.