- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Audiobooks+
- 4. Remove DRM+
Apple Music-the hottest trend in the Apple gadgets
Apple music, one of the most popular music APP in the world，has includes millions of copyrighted music files and gained over 20 million users up to now. It is a monthly paid music streaming service, with 40% of users paying to subscribe, 60% still on the three-month free trial.
Although Apple Music is a monthly paid music streaming service, its playlists and all songs are of DRM(digital rights management) too. During subscription processing, you can listen to all the music, but once you stop subscription, any music can’t be played anymore. No matter you download Apple Music for offline listening or else, the tracks are still protected by DRM! Many users are confused about “Can I save Apple Music songs to listen to offline?” They are always finding a way to work it out. The answer is yes, of course! To free form these limitations, you can remove DRM from Apple Music files for better enjoying these music.
The best DRM removal: Apple Music Converter
Fortunately, you can utilize Apple Music Converter to remove annoying DRM from Apple Music perfectly. Apple Music Converter removes the DRM from Apple Music via converting the protected M4P songs to DRM-free MP3, M4A, FLAC, AIFF, etc. And it can keep the 100% original quality of Apple Music as well as the ID3 tags such as artist, cover, and album after conversion. Compared to other similar products, Apple Music Converter can convert M4P at 16x faster speed and support batch files conversion. Otherwise, Apple Music Converter is stable, safe, user-friendly and compatible with both Mac and Windows.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Remove DRM from Apple Music?
This tutorial will show you how to remove drm from Apple music on Mac. If you subscribe to Apple Music on a Windows PC, you can also follow the guide to remove drm from Apple music on your windows PC, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter.
Get the Apple Music Converter downloaded and installed on your computer first. While launching this program, iTunes will be automatically opened to load your iTunes media files.
Step 2 Select the Apple Music M4P Songs.
Make sure the Apple Music songs you want to convert are well-downloaded on your computer. Then Open the relevant playlist that contains your Apple Music tracks. Choose the M4P songs by ticking the little box.
Step 3 Specify your Desired Output Format.
From the section of "Output", open the output format drop-down list and select the one you like from MP3, M4A, FLAC, AIFF, AU, MKA, and AC3. If you don't change the output folder path, the converted Apple Music will be saved in the default folder.
Step 4 Start to Bypass DRM from Apple Music
Now, click on "Convert" button to start stripping DRM from Apple Music. The conversion time depends on you're a number of files and file size. Just sit down and wait for the conversion finished.
After conversion, locate the DRM-free Apple Music MP3 songs and transfer them to any MP3 player you use. You can now enjoy the drm-free Apple Music songs on any MP3 player.
That's it. You're done and your Apple Music songs is all ready on any player for you to listen to without the hassles of DRM copy protection. Just download this Apple Music DRM Removal Software and remove DRM from Apple Music with ease.