- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
"Can I chromecast itunes movies? I would like to rent a movie from the iTunes store, to then watch it on my iPad mini. Could I then use my Chromecast system for watching on the TV?"
You'll find that you cannot play Apple DRM protected content such as movie rentals via Chromecast. An Apple TV using AirPlay would work however, streaming from either the PC or the iPad mini. Note that you may only have one copy of rental material, a limited time to start viewing, and a limited time to watch the whole thing once you have started.
- Part 1: Can I Chromecast iTunes Movies Directly?
- Part 2: How to Cast iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Chromecast?
Part 1: Can I Chromecast iTunes Movies Directly?
Chromecast is a small dongle developed by Google that you can plug into your TV's HDMI port, acting as a portal for your favorite streaming apps on your mobile device to be "cast" onto your TV. This tiny streaming box has access to video and audio content from many services. You can use Chromecast to access video media from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, the Google Play Store and other online channels. You can also use it to stream almost any kind of content from the Chrome browser on a computer. The device costs $35 and comes in three distinct colors — black, coral, and lemonade — and features three built-in antennas, a malleable HDMI cord, and support for 802.11ac and 5 GHz bands.
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any online video on your Chromecast (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Chromecast. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Chromecast immediately.
Chromecast currently works with a number of popular online services, including Netflix, HBO Now, YouTube, WatchESPN, Pandora, etc. Although the list is continually growing, the support for iTunes Store, one of the largest online media sellers, is yet to come. According to the supported media type for Google Cast, it only supports MP4 and WebM media formats. The iTunes videos are in M4V format and protected by Apple’s Fairplay DRM protection, the videos are encoded in encrypted M4V, which is not a compatible format with Chromecast. That means, your purchased or rental iTunes videos can’t be streamed to play on TV via Chromecast except for removing the DRM and converting to MP4 format.
In conclusion, iTunes movies can't be cast to Chromecast as easily as we do with other common videos, unless the DRM is removed from the iTunes movies and the M4V is converted to MP4 for good.
Part 2: How to Cast iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Chromecast?
When it comes to removing DRM from iTunes media and preserving high definition quality result MP4 video file, iTunes Video DRM Removal is what you need. This iTunes DRM Removal is a professional iTunes movie to Chromecast converter which can help you remove DRM protection and convert iTunes movies and TV shows losslessly to Chromecast supported DRM-free MP4 format in 30X faster speed with AC3 dolby 5.1 surround audio and Closed Captions/subtitles preserved without any loss in quality. Your 1080p videos will look just as good as the original iTunes versions.
Lossless quality, amazing fast speed, and iTunes rentals are supported.
Legally remove DRM from both iTunes purchased M4V movies and iTunes rental M4V before their expiry date. Enjoy iTunes movies on non-apple device without iOS restriction and keep iTunes rentals forever.
- Professional iTunes video DRM removal software.
- Remove DRM from iTunes rented/purchased movies/TV shows.
- Convert iTunes M4V video to MP4.
- Preserve Dolby 5.1, AD, multilingual Audio Tracks, subtitles, CC.
- Strip iTunes DRM at 30X speed.
- Output 1080P HD with 100% original quality.
The following is a detailed tutorial about how to convert purchased or rented iTunes movies/TV shows to Chromecast using iTunes Video DRM Removal.
What do your need to Cast iTunes Movies or TV Shows to Chromecast:
- Windows PC or Mac;
- The iTunes Video DRM Removal (For Windows or For Mac).
- iTunes 11 or later. (Latest version of iTunes is recommended)
- Google Chromecast stick.
- HDTV set supports HDMI port or USB port.
- Google Cast extension for Chrome Browser on your computer.
- Stable Wi-Fi connection.
Steps to Cast iTunes Movies or TV Shows to Chromecast
Step 1 Download iTunes Video to Chromecast Converter on your Windows PC
To cast iTunes movies or TV shows to Chromecast, you should simply install and run the iTunes M4V DRM Removal on your computer.
Step 2 Add M4V Files from iTunes Library
Click “add files” on the top of iTunes Video DRM Removal and add movies or TV shows you want to cast to TV via Chromecast.
Step 3 Choose output audio tracks and subtitles (optional)
The iTunes Video DRM Removal will preserve all original subtitles and audio tracks by default. You are free to select and preserve any one.
Step 4 Start to convert M4V to MP4
Click the "Convert" button at the bottom to remove DRM from iTunes M4V and convert M4V to MP4. After a while, the conversion process will be completed.
Step 5 Cast iTunes Movies or TV Shows to TV via Chromecast
- Plug Chromecast Streaming Stick to HDTV.
- Download the Google Cast extension for your Google Chrome Browser via the Chrome Web Store. It lets you send content to your Chromecast from your browser.
- Add iTunes Movies to Chrome for Playing. With a Chrome browser open, hit CTRL+O for PC or Command+O for Mac and locate the converted iTunes video you wish to play. You can also copy & paste the path of the video file in the Chrome Browser Address bar. Right click on the video file > Click on Properties > Click on Security Tab > Copy Full video path > Paste in the Chrome browser.
- Click 'Cast this' tab button in the Chromecast streaming menu located on the right side of Chrome address bar. Then the playing iTunes movies will be mirrored to your HDTV. You can freely watch and control it in any way you like.
By following the steps above, you can watch all your iTunes movies on Big TV screen via Chromecast. Just enjoy it!
Finished! Now you can cast any iTunes movies to Chromecast for watching on your TV. If you think this guide is useful, you can share it with your friends to help them play iTunes movies, TV shows and music videos on Chromecast.
60-day Money Back Guarantee to ensure all customers have sufficient time to check whether the products & functions purchased fully meet your needs.
Note that you may only have one copy of rental material, a limited time to start viewing, and a limited time to watch the whole thing once you have started. Learn How to break the 24-hour limitation on iTunes Rental Movies.