- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
How can I convert iTunes protected videos to MP3 format?
How can I extract audio from movies downloaded from iTunes? I would like to make it as my iPhone ringtone.
Download and purchase videos from iTunes online store is more and more popular. When the music in the iTunes video is pleasant, you may have the same question: How to extract audio from the iTunes video and use it as a ringtone for my Phone or as background music of other videos?
However, as you know, most iTunes videos are in DRM Protected M4V format. M4V is a file container format developed by Apple and is very close to MP4 format but protected with Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright policy. Apple puts the DRM protected M4V on its iTunes to encode movies, TV episodes, music videos, etc which means a M4V movie purchased or rented from iTunes Store is only allowed to be played on Apple devices because of Digital Rights Management. If you want to put the DRM M4V videos on other non-Apple players, you have to remove the DRM protection form the M4V movies. It's also the first step if you would like to convert iTunes video to MP3.
Apple Muisc Converter is the best solution for you, which can remove DRM from the DRM Protected Video and convert iTunes video to MP3, or other formats is just what you need.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
Step by Step: Convert iTunes Video to MP3 with 4 easy steps:
The following guide demonstrates how to convert purchased iTunes music to MP3 or other formats on Mac OS X without any restrictions or DRM protection.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert iTunes Video to MP3.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add iTunes Video Files.
Choose iTunes video files you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more video files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the iTunes video to MP3 Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting iTunes videos to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free auido files.
Apple Music Converter is a simple way to convert iTunes video to MP3 for easy playback on any device you like e.g. HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, Kindle Fire, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. With a friendly and simple interface, it is very easy to use. Now you can Feel free to transfer unprotected MP3 files to any MP3 player, mobile phone or Windows PC and enjoy them on the go!