- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
There is a global acceptance of Android OS Smartphones and Tablets. Android devices become more and more popular among users. Apple gadget users are incomparable with the new Smartphones hitting the market running on the Android OS such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony and Google itself. With the big screen, watching HD movies on Android devices anytime and anywhere is a better choice. Nowadays, Android devices take large shares in today?s market.
However, watching itunes movies on your Android phone has always been a problem. iTunes users have a bunch of movies purchases and rentals in iTunes library, but you can not enjoy your purchased movies on Android devices. Apple encodes music videos, movies and TV episodes in the iTunes Store using DRM M4V files. In turn, the M4V files are usually protected by the FairPlay Digital Rights Management copyright protection of Apple, which prevent us from playing the iTunes movies and TV shows on Android phones or tablets.
How to make the iTunes movie playable on an Android gadget like any other movie file?
To play an iTunes M4V movie on a phone or tablet running the Android OS, the DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection has to be removed. And the iTunes M4V movies and TV shows should be changed to a universal format like MP4.
This iTunes Movie to MP4 Converter for Mac is the best choice for you. This iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter can not only remove the DRM protection from iTunes movies, but also convert M4V format to MP4 format at the same time. The amazing iTunes Movie to Android Converter will remove iTunes DRM and convert M4V to MP4 at 30X speed with 100% lossless quality and preserve all AC3 Dolby 5.1 Audio, AD, Audio Tracks, Subtitles and Closed Captions to converted movies. iTunes Movie to Android Converter gives iTunes user an easy way to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, PS4, Xbox 360, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, and much more.
Legally remove DRM from both iTunes purchased M4V movies and iTunes rental M4V before their expiry date. Enjoy iTunes movies on non-apple device without iOS restriction and keep iTunes rentals forever.
- Professional iTunes video DRM removal software.
- Remove DRM from iTunes rented/purchased movies/TV shows.
- Convert iTunes M4V video to MP4.
- Preserve Dolby 5.1, AD, multilingual Audio Tracks, subtitles, CC.
- Strip iTunes DRM at 30X speed.
- Output 1080P HD with 100% original quality.
How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
The following is a tutorial on how to remove DRM from iTunes Movies using iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter for Mac and then play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android. Please make sure you had this iTunes Movie to Android Converter on your Mac before getting started. It's what you need to enjoy and play all iTunes movies and TV shows on any Android phone or tablet.
Step 1 Add iTunes movies to remove DRM protection and play on Android device.
Click "add files" icon to select iTunes movies and TV shows you want to remove DRM from and play on Android phones or tablets. All available m4v files will be listed:
Select video files you want to play on Android device and click Add button.
Step 2 Select Audio Tracks and Subtitles
This iTunes Movie to Android Converter will preserve all original subtitles and audio tracks by default. 100% original quality with Dolby 5.1, AD, Closed Captions, Subtitles, Audio Tracks. You are free to select and preserve any one.
Step 3 Start to remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert to MP4 format.
After all the settings, click convert. iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter begins to remove DRM from below m4v video files. When the conversion finished, you can play the output mp4 file with any video player or Android devices you wish.
iTunes Movie to Android Converter is a simple way to remove drom from iTunes movies and convert the DRM protected videos for playing on any Android device with high quality. Enjoy the output DRM-free MP4 video anywhere you want, with any video player and devices. Bypass DRM protection from iTunes M4V movie/TV show rentals and purchases and output DRM-free MP4 with 100% original quality preserved. Try it free right now!
If you want to remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes Music or Audiobooks, this Apple Music Converter could help you. Which enables you to convert M4P iTunes Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV format losslessly, with all the ID tags and metadata.