- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
I have purchased an Xbox One, and want to play my iTune purchase from m4p format to mp3. How can I do this?
Before we solve the problem, let's look at what is M4P format.
What is M4P and why we convert M4P to MP3
If you have ever purchased music from the iTunes store, you must have noticed that the files are in M4P format. That is to say, a file with the M4P file extension is an iTunes Audio file, or sometimes called an iTunes Music Store Audio file. The best feature of M4P files is that it is a protected file and incorporates the DRM system. Thus, to play the file you need to perform a series of steps to authorize your computer using Apple iTunes. It's just an AAC file that's copy protected using a proprietary DRM technology created by Apple.
M4P files are seen when downloading music from the iTunes Store. Similar to this format is M4A, which is also an iTunes Audio file, but one that is not not copy protected.
If you you have audio tracks in M4P format and want to listen them on your MP3 player or another device which does not support M4P audio format, you need to convert M4P to MP3 first. This tutorial will guide you through the process.
Actually, there a many file converter that converts M4P files to MP3 online, meaning you just have to upload the M4P file to that website to convert it to MP3, M4A, M4R, WAV, and other audio formats.
This M4P to MP3 Converter is another way to convert M4P files to MP3, and is more useful than online M4P to MP3 converter in that you don't have to upload the files to convert them - the program works from your computer instead of through your browser.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How To Convert an M4P File to MP3
If you do wish to play your M4P files in unprotected mode on any device or MP3 players, you should convert M4P to other audio formats first of all. MP3 format is in the best compatibility. Follow the guide to convert iTunes M4P files to MP3 format with the recommended M4P to MP3 converter.
Step 1 Download install M4P to MP3 Converter.
The M4P to MP3 Converter has both windows and Mac version. Download the right version and install it to your Windows PC or Mac.
Step 2 Select m4p files you want to convert to mp3.
M4P to MP3 converter loads all your iTunes files automatically. Select and add the M4P files you would like to convert to the M4P to MP3 Converter.
Step 3 Choose MP3 as output format, and set profile and folder.
M4p to mp3 converter for Mac allows you to convert iTunes m4p files to common audio formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. Choose MP3 as output format so that you can convert M4P to MP3 easily. You can also set the output folder.
Step 4 Start the iTunes M4P to MP3 Conversion
Click “Convert” button to convert DRM protected m4p files to mp3 with the M4P to MP3 Converter.
That’s it. You’re done and your M4P collection is all ready for you to listen to on any devices and MP3 players without the hassles of copy protection. Downlaod the best M4P to MP3 Converter to have a try!