- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Convert Spotify Music to MP3
People love music and Spotify provides such service to meet people's need. Spotify is a Swedish online streaming site hosting millions of songs and provides music, audiobooks and podcasts of your favourite artists and authors consecutively. Moreover, its supreme compatibility with computer, Android/iOS device or TV also makes it even more popular in streaming music.
Spotify has two tiers of Spotify listening, Free and Premium. So far, its freemium service is available in America, Australia, Europe New Zealand and partly in Asia. Spotify Free is available to anyone at no cost, but it's supported by ads. The drawbacks for the free service is that there are fewer features and plus restrictions on the music you can play. With a Free subscription, you can't save playlists for offline listening. Spotify Premium is ad-free, allows users to download music and listen offline, offers unlimited skips and features higher quality audio. It costs $9.99 per month (£9.99, AU$11.99) and is available in around 60 countries worldwide.
But as a streaming music provider, Spotify music mainly focuses on online stream of the tracks. Only paid users are allowed to download the Spotify music tracks offline. Even so, it's still inconvenient to enjoy the songs because only specific devices and players are authorized to play Spotify music. Because these songs are in Ogg Vorbis format, which are DRM protected and can only be played with Spotify app. Is there any permanent way to save and convert Spotify music to MP3? Because we would like to save the Spotify songs and play them anywhere we like even with free subscription.
Spotify Music Converter
Fortunately, you're in the right place. Here comes true with the best Spotify Music Converter - a Spotify Music to MP3 Converter which allows you to easily convert Spotify music to MP3 on Mac. You can easily remove Spotify DRM and convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3, M4A, WAV or FLAC. The user-friendly interface supports drag&drop and copy&paste. Enjoy Spotify music on any Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, TV, MP3 player, CD player etc. without any limitation with free or premium subscription.
How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3?
Step 1 Launch Spotify Music Converter.
Download and install the Spotify Music to MP3 Converter on your mac.
Step 2 Drag&drop Spotify songs, albums or playlists.
If you are using the web player, copy&paste the link of the song, album or playlist. And then click Add.
If you have installed Spotify app logged in your account, whether free or premium, you can drag songs, playlists or albums from Spotify app to the Spotify Music Converter directly.
Step 3 Choose MP3 as Output Format.
Spotify Music Converter will show the song artwork, title, artist, duration and output format on the interface. To convert Spotify music to MP3, simply select MP3 as output format.
Besides converting Spotify Music to MP3, the Spotify Music Converter also supports converting Spotify Music to M4A, WAV, FLAC. Click Option button to change output format or output folder if you need. You can also change bitrate, samplerate according to your needs.
Step 4 Convert Spotify Music to MP3
Click Convert button to start converting Spotify music to MP3. After conversion, click below folder icon to quickly locate the DRM-free Spotify songs, albums or playlists in mp3 format. You can then transfer and play them anywhere.
With the above simple 4 steps, you are able to download and convert Spotify music to MP3 audio files easily. Sidify music converter can keep 100% lossless quality as well as ID3 tags after conversion, giving you a perfect experience on enjoying Spotify music in MP3 whether you are a free or premium member.