- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
How do you transfer iTunes Apple Music to a USB flash drive?
Nowadays, streaming audio is receiving more and more popularity. Apple Music is all about streaming, which is priced at $9.99 per month for individual users and $14.99 per month for a family of up to six users with millions of music. Since its launch, Apple has heavily promoted Apple Music with exclusive releases and videos from artists like Taylor Swift. So it's not surprising that Apple Music now has 13 million paying subscribers across the 100-plus countries in which it is available. Among them, there are many users who want to transfer their Apple Music songs to USB flash driver for enjoying in car radio or tv.
Apple Music is available on various platforms, including Mac, PC, iOS, Android, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Carplay and Sonos. No matter you are at home, or on the trip, when you want to listen to music, you could always find there is a device that is available to play Apple Music on the way. But if you prefer using MP3 player or Sony Walkman to enjoy Apple Music, sorry, it is out of luck unless transferring Apple Music to plain MP3. And you find there is no way to copy Apple Music to your USB flash drive for playing.
Like what other streaming service do to the songs, all Apple Music songs are of DRM protected. You could play any song from the Apple Music catalog on your devices, but you can’t transfer Apple music to USB flash drive, burn it to a CD or play it in MP3 player. The downloaded Apple Music tracks which you use for offline enjoyment also have DRM applied to them. If you cancel your Apple Music subscription, any songs from the subscription catalog, however, will become unplayable.
What should do if we want to transfer Apple Music songs to play in the car through USB flash drive? This article would guide you to copy your Apple Music songs to USB flash drive and help you enjoy it everywhere.
As what Apple does to the iTunes movies, Apple also adds DRM on the Apple Music song that stops you from copying or sharing. There is no chance to save Apple Music songs to USB flash drive for playing in the car except for removing DRM from Apple Music. Thanks to the Apple Music Converter, an excellent Apple Music to MP3 converter that is capable of removing DRM from Apple Music and converting to common audio formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV with original quality kept. Then you can copy and transfer converted Apple Music songs to USB flash drive.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Save Apple Music Songs or Playlist to USB Stick
If you do wish to transfer Apple Music to USB flash drive, you should remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to other audio formats first of all. MP3 format is in the best compatibility. Follow the guide to remove DRM from Apple Music Songs and convert Apple Music to USB flash drive with the recommended Apple Music Converter.
Step 1 Download install the Apple Converter.
The Apple Music Converter has both windows and Mac version. Download the right version and install it to your Windows PC or Mac.
Step 2 Select Apple Music songs you want to transfer to USB flash drive.
Apple Music Converter loads all your iTunes Apple Music files automatically. Select and add the songs you would like to convert and transfer to USB flash drive to the Apple Music Converter.
Step 3 Choose MP3 as output format, and set profile and folder.
Apple Music Converter for Mac allows you to convert Apple Music songs to common audio formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and more. Choose MP3 as output format so that you can copy and transfer Apple Music to USB flash drive easily. You can also set the output folder.
Step 4 Start the Apple Music to USB flash drive Conversion
Click Convert button to convert DRM protected Apple Music files to mp3 with the Apple Music Converter.
Step 5 Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
You can find the converted Apple Music songs in the destination folder. These MP3 songs are DRM-free and can be transferred to USB flash drive by plugging the USB into your Mac or PC. Simply copy and transfer the Apple Music songs to connected USB flash drive.
That's it. You're done and your Apple Music songs is all ready for you to listen to on any devices and MP3 players without the hassles of copy protection. Just download this Apple Music Converter and transfer Apple Music to USB flash drive with ease.