- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
How can I enjoy purchased iTunes music on Android phone?
"I recently made the journey from iPhone to Android. What’s the easiest way to transfer purchased music from iTunes to my Android phone?"
So you've got an Android smartphone or tablet and want to listen to your amazing iTunes music collection on it, but how on earth do you get your purchased iTunes library from your computer to your Android device?
iTunes Music Store is a software-based online music service operated by Apple Inc. Songs purchased at the iTunes Store come in the AAC format, which is a slightly newer format designed to provide better quality sound from files that are an equal size to, or smaller than, MP3s. But the purchased iTuens music has a restriction that they can be played on Android devices only. This guide would show you how to transfer purchased iTunes Music to Android phone.
Initially you need to have iTunes Music Converter installed on your computer. iTunes Music Converter is helpful and useful, which uses high recording and encoding to MP3 / AAC technology to convert these purchased iTunes Music files to MP3 formats with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can transfer and enjoy purchased iTunes music on any Android devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
When download will be completed start downloaded setup file and follow instructions during setup process.
Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android Phone
The following guide demonstrates how to transfer purchased iTunes music to Android phone on Mac OS X without any restrictions or DRM protection.
The following guide demonstrates how to convert and sync apple music to ipod nano, ipod shuffle on Mac. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Launch iTunes Music Converter.
Install and launch iTunes Music Converter. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Purchased iTunes Music.
Choose Purchased iTunes Music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the iTunes music Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting purchased iTunes Music to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free iTunes music files.
Luckily the process is fairly simple because Android devices appear on computers as storage volumes just like a USB stick. Simply connect your Android phone to PC, then you can transfer the converted purchased iTunes music to your Android phone easily. Try this iTunes music converter to enjoy your purchased iTunes music on Android phone right now.