- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Can I Chromecast iTunes Movies?
I would like to rent a movie from the iTunes store, to then watch it on my iPad mini. Could I then use my Chromecast system for watching on the TV?
Chromecast is a media player device developed by Google with a tiny stick in a tiny price. The Chromecast is cheap, useful and easy to operate, so it's no surprise that it's become Google's biggest hit yet in the world of home theater. Just plug it into the TV's HDMI port, then you can use a smart phone or computer to control it remotely. With a Chromecase streaming box, you can enjoy as many video channels as you like on your TV set or home theater system easily, from Youtube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Google Play Store or other online media services. Out of the box it's designed to stream online content directly from services such as Netflix and YouTube, but with the right utilities installed you can cast stream all content from your smart phone or computer to Chromecast for watching on TV.
How about iTunes movies and TV shows that saved on computer? Could they be casted to watch on HDTV via Chromecast? According to the supported media type for Google Cast, it only supports MP4 and WebM media formats. You'll find that you cannot play Apple DRM protected content such as movie rentals via Chromecast directly. The iTunes videos are in M4V format and protected by Apple’s Fairplay DRM protection. That means, your purchased or rental iTunes videos can’t be streamed to play on TV via Chromecast except for removing the DRM and converting to MP4 format.
If you are going to remove drm from iTunes movies and play iTunes movies or tv shows with chromecast, iTunes DRM M4V to MP4 Converter is what you need. Which can help you remove DRM protection and convert iTunes movies and TV shows losslessly to Chromecast supported normal MP4 format in 30X faster speed. So you can play iTunes movies and tv shows with 5.1 audio on TV via chromecast.
Legally remove DRM from both iTunes purchased M4V movies and iTunes rental M4V before their expiry date. Enjoy iTunes movies on non-apple device without iOS restriction and keep iTunes rentals forever.
- Professional iTunes video DRM removal software.
- Remove DRM from iTunes rented/purchased movies/TV shows.
- Convert iTunes M4V video to MP4.
- Preserve Dolby 5.1, AD, multilingual Audio Tracks, subtitles, CC.
- Strip iTunes DRM at 30X speed.
- Output 1080P HD with 100% original quality.
How to Cast iTunes Movies and TV Shows to Chromecast?
The following is a detailed tutorial about how to play purchased or rented iTunes movies/TV shows to Chromecast using iTunes DRM M4V to MP4 Converter. Please download this useful tool on your Mac first before getting started.
Step 1 Add iTunes movies you would like to play on HDTV with chromecast.
Click "add files" icon to select iTunes movies and tv series you want to play on HDTV with chromecast. All available iTunes movies and tv shows will be listed:
Select video files you want to play on HDTV with Chromecast and click Add button.
Step 2 Select Audio Tracks and Subtitles
This iTunes Movie Converter will preserve all original subtitles and audio tracks by default. 100% original quality with Dolby 5.1, AD, Closed Captions, Subtitles, Audio Tracks. You are free to select and preserve any one.
Step 3 Start to remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert to MP4 format.
After all the settings, click convert. iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter begins to remove DRM from below m4v video files. When the conversion finished, you can play the output mp4 movies on TV with Chromecast.
When the conversion done, iTunes movies and TV shows are no different from other local video files.
Step 4 Steam the converted iTunes movies, tv shows to Chromecast.
It is simple. In the address bar, instead of typing http bla-bla, now you type file://c:/yourvideo.mp4 Of course, you need locate your video and give the full path of it. Once the video is played in Chrome browser, you can sent it to TV through Chromecast using the Google cast extension.
That’s all. This is the simplest way to play iTunes movies and tv shows to Chromecast. Bypass DRM protection from iTunes M4V movie/TV show rentals and purchases and output DRM-free MP4 with 100% original quality preserved. Play iTunes movies with Chromecast and enjoy your HD movies. Try it free right now!
Note that you may only have one copy of rental material, a limited time to start viewing, and a limited time to watch the whole thing once you have started. Learn How to break the 24-hour limitation on iTunes Rental Movies.