- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
How can I enjoy Apple Music on iPod Nano?
"I started Apple Music trial, and I added some songs to My Music library, when I connect my iPod Nano 7g and try to sync. It says that song was not copied to the iPod because it is a subscription item."
You might have heard some discussing the state of Apple Music on the iPod nano and shuffle, two products that just got a minor facelift alongside a larger refresh for their bigger brother, the iPod touch. And you might have already guessed that streaming to the devices was a no-go from the lack of Wi-Fi capabilities, but it turns out you won’t even be able to store your offline Apple Music collection on the devices either. It has been confirmed that iPod nano and iPod shuffle won't get Apple Music to prevent piracy. (Why did Apple do this?)
By not allowing users to sync their offline songs to the iPod nano and shuffle, Apple can guarantee that users aren’t able to keep a collection of songs on their device after cancelling their Apple Music subscription. That’s unlike other iOS devices that have access to the iOS Music app and Wi-Fi that Apple can use to authenticate an active Apple Music subscription.
So, if you try to sync offline Apple Music tracks to your iPod nano or shuffle, you’ll simply get a warning from iTunes that “Apple Music songs cannot be copied to an iPod.” That is to say, Apple Music is not available on iPod nano and iPod shuffle.
How to solve the problem? Is there any solution to sync Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle? Simply have a try the Apple Music Converter.
Apple Music Converter is helpful and useful, which uses high recording and encoding to MP3 / AAC technology to convert these DRM Apple Music files to MP3 formats with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can transfer and enjoy apple music on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
The following guide demonstrates how to convert and sync apple music to ipod nano, ipod shuffle on Mac. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can set your own output parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple music Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free apple music files.
Step 5 Sync Converted Apple Music to iPod nano, iPod shuffle with iTunes.
Add the converted apple music files to iTunes Library, and then you can sync your iPod nano and iPod shuffle with iTunes.
Apple Music Converter is a simple way to convert Apple Music to MP3 or any other audio formats for easy playback on any device you like e.g. HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, Kindle Fire, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. With a friendly and simple interface, it is very easy to use. Now you can feel free to transfer unprotected MP3 files to any MP3 player, mobile phone or Windows PC and enjoy them on the go! It can also help you copy apple music to iPhone.
Note that you may only have one copy of rental material, a limited time to start viewing, and a limited time to watch the whole thing once you have started. Learn How to break the 24-hour limitation on iTunes Rental Movies.