- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
What is AAX format?
Audible Inc. is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers. Through its production arm, Audible Studios, Audible has also become the world's largest producer of downloadable audiobooks.
AAX file format is an audio format applied to Audible. The files with the AAX format comes with a Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection, which keeps them from being shared. That is to say, AAX audiobooks can only be played on selected mobile devices. To play the audible AAX files on other devices you need to remove DRM protection from AAX file. A lot of Audible.com users are looking for a way to convert the AAX Audible files to most popular audio format MP3. MP3 format is well known for its compatibility across all devices. Basically, you just need AAX to MP3 converter to done the task.
Apple Music Converter is also a professional DRM-protected AAX Audiobook Converter which can help you remove DRM protection and convert AAX audiobooks to various audio formats, including WAV, AAC, M4A, FLAC, etc at 30X faster speed with the original ID3 tags and chapter info fully preserved in CD quality. It is currently the best solution to strip off DRM from AA/AAX audiobooks. Coming to the conversion process the program provides a simple way for removing DRM protection from AAX files in one click.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert AAX to MP3 with Apple Music Converter?
This guide will show you how to convert DRM-protected AAX to MP3 file format so that you can enjoy your audiobooks on any music player or smart phone.
Note: Before starting the process, make sure you have the iTunes installed in your computer and the protected AAX audiobooks that you wanted to convert are added to the iTunes Library. If you don’t have iTunes, get it from Apple Official Website.
Step 1 Add AAX audiobooks to iTunes Playlist.
Launch iTunes and go to My Audiobooks section. Then click iTunes menu bar File > Library > Import Playlist to import the Audible AAX audiobook files to iTunes library.
Once the AAX audiobooks are loaded successfully to the iTunes playlist, shut down iTunes.
Step 2 Launch the AAX Audiobook Converter.
Launch the AAX Audiobook Converter to convert purchased AAX audiobooks to MP3. The AAX Audiobook to MP3 Converter automatically fetches the available AAX audiobooks present on iTunes.
Step 3 Choose the AAX Audiobooks you wanted to convert.
From the left panel, choose the library or category that include the AAX audiobooks that you wanted to convert. Then select the the AAX Audiobooks.
Step 4 Set MP3 as output format.
To convert AAX audiobooks to MP3, simply select MP3 as output format. Other areas will be automatically filled by the software with default values. If you wish to change them, you could also do that by changing the values in respective areas.
Besides, you can also set the output folder.
Step 5 Start the AAX Audiobooks to MP3 Conversion.
Now you can begin to convert the DRM-protected Audible AAX audiobooks to common MP3 format by clicking the Convert button. Sit back and wait for the process to complete.
After the AAX to MP3 conversion, you can find the converted MP3 audio books and freely import them into any media players, such as such as Android devices, MS Suface, Creative Zen, Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, Google Nexus, Sony Walkman, etc. for playback at anytime you want.