- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
What is DRM?
DRM, Digital Rights Management, is all about copyright protection. DRM is a scheme that controls access to copyrighted material using technological means. It may refer to the usage of proprietary software, hardware, or any type of content: music tracks, video files, ebooks, games, DVD movies, emails, documents, etc.
DRM has been giving consumers trouble since its inception, when it was intended as a means to protect digital media from piracy. DRM has taken many forms over the years, from CD keys and digital watermarks to proprietary file types, but the end result is the same: You can’t copy the stuff you buy or play it on anything other than the intended device. For example, a song can be listened to, but not copied or shared; an ebook can be viewed on a certain type of device; an email can’t be forwarded. In other words, DRM creates a defective product, which completely satisfies the copyright protection needs. Apple adds a DRM layer to its streaming music collection. It keeps you from getting a subscription, downloading a ton of music in month one, then canceling the subscription. As we see it, that’s a problem.
Freeing Your Music From DRM
Here we’ll look at how to obliterate your music’s DRM protection restrictions.
Note, this is for lawful purposes only, so you can enjoy your music the way you want to. Don’t rob old ladies, steal babies, or use this method for any piracy-related activity.
Apple may be the most notorious for affixing DRM restrictions. When you purchase music from the iTunes music store, it comes in a drm-protected format. This is all fine if you want to listen to it on an iPod. But if you want anything other than listen to it on iOS devices, you'll need to convert it.
iTunes DRM Converter is helpful and useful DRM-protected Music Converter, which uses high recording and encoding to MP3 / AAC technology to convert these DRM protected songs to MP3 formats with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can transfer and enjoy the drm-free music on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert DRM Protected Songs to MP3
The following guide demonstrates how to convert drm protected songs to MP3 on Mac. We assumes that you have Mac and the latest version of iTunes, along with some music purchases which are DRM-protected. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Launch iTunes DRM Converter to Convert DRM Protected Songs to MP3.
Install and launch iTunes DRM Converter. Once the software started normally, the iTunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add DRM Protected Songs.
Choose drm protected songs you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the DRM Protected Songs to MP3 Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting drm protected songs to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free music files.
iTunes DRM Converter is a simple way to strip off DRM from iTunes protected songs and convert them to MP3, making them playable on any device, including HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. Try and convert drm protected songs to MP3 and enjoy the purchased music anywhere we like!