- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Audiobook has made it easy for us to listen to a whole story while we are doing something else. Audible is a great audiobook service and they have a nice format that is flexible, but sometimes it just isn't flexible enough. Audio Books from Audible are great for anyone who travels or commutes. Unfortunately, these audio files come in a proprietary copy-protected format, which makes them hard to transfer to devices like basic MP3 player, Sony PSP, cell phone, laptop, portable PC or standalone DVD player with MP3 support. If you have mp3 player that you wanted to use, doesn't support .aa or drm for that matter. You certainly didn't want to burn them to however many cd's it would take, so you can use this Audible Audiobook Converter to convert the file to a usable format.
But why is it almost impossible to play iTunes Audiobooks on Android phone? Firstly, you should beware of the fact that the audiobook files downloaded from iTunes are protected by Digital Rights Management, commonly known as DRM, because of which all the iTunes audiobooks are restricted to be played on selected media devices that are approved by Apple. Android devices are not among the supported list. That's why you can't freely copy and play iTunes audiobooks to your Android phone or tablet for playback.
This Audio Book Converter is specially designed for Mac users to batch convert both DRM protected and DRM free audio books to unprotected MP3, AAC. This Mac Audiobook Converter records audio streams in the background at 5X speed and keep output MP3 or AAC files with ID tags preserved. It can also convert Audiobook AA to MP3, AAC and split audiobooks on Mac
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert Audio Books on Mac
The following guide demonstrates how to convert Audio Books on Mac OS X without any restrictions or DRM protection. You can also convert Audiobooks to MP3 on a Windows PC.
Step 1 Launch Mac Audiobook Converter.
Install and launch Mac Audiobook Converter. Once the program started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Audiobooks to Convert
Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more Audiobooks you want to convert. If it is not audiobooks from iTunes, add the audiobooks to your iTunes Library first.
Please Note: Selecting the check box at the top of the list to choose the whole list. Or using the Search function in the upper right corner to find any audiobooks you want.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. You can also select other output audio format from the list. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters.
Step 4 Start the Audiobooks to MP3 Conversion on Mac
When all settings are done, click "Convert" to begin converting audiobooks to MP3 on Mac. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free iTunes audiobooks.
Audiobook Converter makes audiobook to mp3 batch conversion simple and easy. Audiobook Converter for Mac helps record copy-protected video, music and audio books in WMV, WMA, M4P, M4V, M4A, AA, M4B formats by playing them and save as unprotected MP4, MP3, WMV, WMA or OGG file, so you can enjoy the purchased music and audiobooks anytime anywhere and also share with your family!