- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Samsung announced its latest Android smartphones Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on March 29, 2017. The Samsung Galaxy S8's fast speeds and fantastic curved screen make it a top phone for 2017. The Galaxy S8 is the best-looking phone around crushes it in performance, battery life, water-resistance and wireless charging. An external storage slot lets you keep more photos, videos and music.
What you really need to know is that the S8 is an extremely fast, highly competent, visually stunning device that you'll probably want to use with a case. Yes, this will hide most of its beautiful lines. Tough luck: It's just too costly and pretty to risk dropping.
You may consider switching to Samsung Galaxy S8 (Plus) from your current smartphone (either Android or iPhone). Some of you may purchased a lot of movies or TV shows from the iTunes Store. When switching to Samsung Galaxy S8 (Plus), you may be aware that these iTunes movies or TV shows are not playable on your new Samsung Galaxy S8 (Plus). It is a very disappointing fact that we cannot enjoy our favorite iTunes collection with this fantastic smartphone.
So how can we play iTunes movies, music videos and TV shows, purchased or rented on Galaxy S8? The DRM protection technology Apple uses which is called “FairPlay DRM” encrypts the contents we purchase from the iTunes Store. We are only able to play the iTunes movies or TV shows with iTunes program and the Apple ID we used to purchase these contents. Is it possible to play iTunes DRM movies on Samsung Galaxy S8?
Luckly, the iTunes Movie Converter for Mac could help us. We can use this iTunes DRM removal tools to bypass the FairPlay DRM protection and make our iTunes movies and TV shows playable on any devices with any media player, including the latest Samsung Galaxy S8.
This iTunes Movie Movie Converter is a comprehensive iTunes M4V Converter. It can not only remove the DRM protection from iTunes movies, but also convert M4V format to MP4 format at the same time. It enables you convert iTunes video rentals and purchases to another DRM-free format with 100% lossless quality. So that we can play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S8, HTC One, PS4, Xbox 360, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, and much more.
Legally remove DRM from both iTunes purchased M4V movies and iTunes rental M4V before their expiry date. Enjoy iTunes movies on non-apple device without iOS restriction and keep iTunes rentals forever.
- Professional iTunes video DRM removal software.
- Remove DRM from iTunes rented/purchased movies/TV shows.
- Convert iTunes M4V video to MP4.
- Preserve Dolby 5.1, AD, multilingual Audio Tracks, subtitles, CC.
- Strip iTunes DRM at 30X speed.
- Output 1080P HD with 100% original quality.
3 Steps to Make the iTunes Movies Playable on Samsung Galaxy S8
This article will show you how to play iTunes movies or TV shows on Galaxy S8 (Plus) at ease. The following is a tutorial on how to remove DRM from iTunes Movies using iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter for Mac and then play iTunes movies and TV shows on Galaxy S8. Please make sure you had this iTunes Video Converter on your Mac before getting started. It's what you need to enjoy and play all iTunes movies and TV shows on Galaxy S8.
Step 1 Add iTunes movies to remove DRM protection and play on Samsung Galaxy S8.
Click "add files" icon to select iTunes movies and TV shows you want to remove DRM from and play on Samsung Galaxy S8. All available m4v files will be listed:
Select video files you want to play on Samsung Galaxy S8 and click Add button.
Step 2 Select Audio Tracks and Subtitles
This iTunes Movie Converter will preserve all original subtitles and audio tracks by default. 100% original quality with Dolby 5.1, AD, Closed Captions, Subtitles, Audio Tracks. You are free to select and preserve any one.
Step 3 Start to remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert to MP4 format.
After all the settings, click convert. iTunes M4V to MP4 Converter begins to remove DRM from below iTunes m4v video files. When the conversion finished, you can play the output mp4 file on your new Samsung Galaxy S8.
iTunes Movie to Android Converter is a simple way to remove drom from iTunes movies and convert the DRM protected videos for playing on any Android device with high quality. Enjoy the output DRM-free MP4 video anywhere you want, with any video player and devices. Bypass DRM protection from iTunes M4V movie/TV show rentals and purchases and output DRM-free MP4 with 100% original quality preserved. So that you can play DRM-ed iTunes Movies on Samsung Galaxy S8. Try it free right now!
If you want to remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes Music or Audiobooks, this Apple Music Converter could help you. Which enables you to convert M4P iTunes Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV format losslessly, with all the ID tags and metadata.