- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
"I want to listen to my Apple music in the car, which supports only MP3, is there any way to convert Apple Music M4P files to MP3?"
Apple singlehandedly turned the digital music marketplace on its head when it launched the iTunes Store in 2003, and now it going after the current hottest trend: Streaming media, with it's new service: Apple Music. So, what's difference between Apple Music and iTunes? Can you listen to Apple music offline? How much does Apple Music cost? We got the answers to those questions and more in this guide to everything Apple Music.
Apple Music and iTunes
Apple Music combines subscription-based music streaming with global radio-like programming and a social feature that connects artists to fans. The service will come pre-installed on all iOS and OS X devices, but users will be able to stream music instead of purchase music. It's an all-you-can-eat service for subscribers: Pay a flat fee, and you unlock all of Apple Music's extensive 30 million-song library. Apple Music is also the new home for your personal music collection on your iOS devices.
Isn't that the same as iTunes? Not at all. iTunes is all about media ownership, functioning as both a virtual record store and an efficient digital library for music and other media (movies, TV shows, etc) that you own personally. The software comes pre-installed on all Apple devices, and is available as a free download for non-Apple PCs and mobile devices. iTunes doesn't require a subscription fee to use it (unless you use iTunes Match more on that in a moment), since every song, album, movie, or show was purchased individually either from the iTunes Store, or imported or ripped from another source.
Apple Music is all about streaming. You pay a flat fee to unlock access to Apple Music's entire catalogue, but you don't actually own the music you listen to. The files don't live individually on your devices; you're instead just listening to tracks stored remotely, that are owned by Apple. If you subscribe to any other media streaming subscription service, a music-only service like Spotify, Beats Music, Tidal, or Rdio, a TV service like Hulu, or a movie/TV combo service like Netflix or HBO. Now Apple Music functions the same way.
How much does Apple Music cost?
Apple Music costs $9.99 per month, or $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to six people (which requires iCloud Family Sharing).
Can I save Apple Music to listen to offline?
Yep! Apple Music lets you save tracks to listen to offline you can save as many songs as you like, as long as your device has space for them. But remember: You won't own those files and you won't be able to offload them anywhere else. If you decide to cancel your Apple Music subscription, you will lose access to those songs.
Why We are Looking for Apple Music Converter
There might come a time when you may want to convert Apple music to MP3 format. It could be because you want to play the music on a device that does not support Apple music. So how to remove the DRM from Apple Music and then play these M4P music files without limitations any more?
This Apple Music Converter is what you need. There are some Apple Music converters in the market that advertised to convert Apple Music songs to MP3, but only some of them truly work. And this Apple Music Converter to MP3 is the best one. You can download this Apple Music Converter for free and then have a try. .
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert Apple Music to DRM-free MP3?
The following guide demonstrates how to convert Apple Music to MP3 with the free download Apple Music Converter on Mac. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Free Download and Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music to Apple Music Converter.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple music Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free apple music files.
Apple Music Converter is a simple way to convert Apple Music to MP3 or any other audio formats for easy playback on any device you like e.g. HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, Kindle Fire, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. Free download this Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music and act at 20X conversion speed. Dimply download freely and have a try.