- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Apple has certainly changed the way we listen to our favorite songs with Apple Music. Instead of buying individual songs and downloading them on our device, we can now stream the music of our choice. Additionally, with the introduction of Apple Music family plan, we can now listen to our music and share it with our family. To make things easier for you, we will let you know how to subscribe to Apple Music family plan in this post.
Apple Music 101
Introduced in 2015, Apple Music has certainly come a long way in the last few years. With over 27 million subscribers, it has an impressive coverage in more than 100 countries. By using Apple Music, we can stream the content of our choice whenever and wherever we want.
Initially, users can try the free trial period of 3 months before getting a paid subscription. You can also make music available offline for a seamless usage. Since Apple Music works on almost every platform (iOS, Mac OS, Android, Windows, etc.) – one can access its service without any trouble.
Apple Music Family Plan
After completing the free trial period, users need to get a paid subscription. As of now, Apple has three different plans for its users. Single users can get the individual subscription by paying $9.99 a month. Students can get the special discount with student subscription for $4.99 a month.
Though, one of the best plans of all is certainly the Apple Music family plan. By paying only $14.99, it allows a maximum of six people to access all the features of Apple Music. This makes the Apple Music family plan the most affordable and recommended subscriptions of all.
How to get Apple Music family plan?
Subscribing to the Apple Music family plan is quite easy. A maximum of six people can share the subscription plan and take the benefit of all the Apple Music features. To subscribe to an Apple Music family plan, follow these steps:
Step 1 Simply launch the Apple Music app and under the Membership section, choose the Family Subscription. It will be associated with Family Sharing.
Step 2 Simply follow the on-screen instructions and pay the respective amount to buy the plan.
Step 3 To manage your subscription, go to your phone’s Settings > Account and tap on the “Manage” option.
Step 4 From here, you can confirm your subscription or stop it whenever you want.
Step 5 To add or remove a family member, you have to visit the Family Sharing feature. It will be listed under Settings > iCloud.
Step 6 From here, you can add or remove a family member and manage your subscription.
Step 7 Tap on the account you wish to add and enable the option of “Share my purchases”.
This will let your entire family share your Apple Music Family plan without any trouble.
Tips: If you cancel your Apple Music subscription, you are no longer able to play any streaming apple music you've added or downloaded to your library from the Apple Music catalog. Because Apple adds DRM protection to all Apple Music’s tracks to avoid the situation that users just sign up and download a bunch of songs for offline listening, then cancel subscription and run away. If you would like to keep Apple Music songs still there after you cancel your Apple Music subscription, this Apple Music Converter would help you convert Apple Music to MP3 files on your computer. You can keep the apple music files forever.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Keep Apple Music Songs after You Cancel Apple Music Subscription
The following guide demonstrates how to keep Apple Music songs after you cancel Apple Music subscription on Mac. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Download and install Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter to convert and keep Apple Music songs after you cancel the free trial to Apple Music. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple Music to MP3 Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3 so that we can keep the Apple music forever. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free apple music files.
Step 5 Sync Converted Apple Music to iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes.
Add the converted apple music files to iTunes Library, and then you can sync your iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes. You can now keep apple music songs forever, even if you cancel Apple Music subscription.
We hope that after reading this comprehensive post, you can subscribe to an Apple Music family plan and manage it as well. Save your time and efforts and share your purchases with your family in an effortless manner.