- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Apple Music is undoubtedly a must-have tool for every music lover out there. It provides a fast and hassle-free way to stream our favorite songs on the go. Even though it has different plans, the Apple Music student membership is certainly the best one. It provides a student discount Apple Music that will let you access the service without causing a dent in your pocket. Learn more about Apple Music student discount in this post.
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music provides a fast and effortless way to listen to your favorite tracks wherever and whenever you want. It is a reliable and secure music and video streaming platform that is owned by Apple. With over 27 million users, it is available in more than 100 countries. Furthermore, it has a 24 hour live radio station (Beats 1) that is sure to keep you entertained.
Apple Music Cost and Subscription Plans
By default, Apple provides a free trial period of 3 months. Therefore, for the initial trial duration, you can access all the features of Apple Music and that too without spending anything. Afterward, you can go with either of the paid subscription plans. Apple provides three plans, including the popular Apple Music student membership.
The individual plan provides access to Apple Music to one person and costs $9.99 a month. For groups, there is a family plan that supports up to six individuals and costs $14.99 a month. The best plan is the Apple Music student discount plan that costs $4.99 a month and provides the same features of an individual subscription plan.
Therefore, users can save $5 a month with the student discount Apple music. After getting the Apple Music student membership, you can access the service on multiple devices without any constraint. You can simply get your subscription right here.
How to get Apple Music student membership?
Any individual who is a college or university student can get the Apple Music student discount. The Apple Music student membership can last up to 4 years (48 months), depending on your course. Though, you would need to validate by providing essential detail to enjoy the student discount Apple Music. You can get Apple Music student membership by following these steps:
Step 1 Open the Apple Music app on your phone and choose the Student subscription.
Step 2 This will land to the Apple Music Membership page. You can also access it from Settings > Accounts > Apple ID as well.
Step 3 Tap on the “Verify your student status” option to continue.
Step 4 This will open a new window where you need to sign-in using the credentials associated with your university/college ID.
After successfully completing the registration, you will be redirected to the Apple Music interface. Now, you can finish the subscription and enjoy student discount Apple Music.
Tips: If you cancel your Apple Music subscription, you are no longer able to play any streaming apple music you've added or downloaded to your library from the Apple Music catalog. Because Apple adds DRM protection to all Apple Music’s tracks to avoid the situation that users just sign up and download a bunch of songs for offline listening, then cancel subscription and run away. If you would like to keep Apple Music songs still there after you cancel your Apple Music subscription, this Apple Music Converter would help you convert Apple Music to MP3 files on your computer. You can keep the apple music files forever.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Keep Apple Music Songs after You Cancel Apple Music Subscription
The following guide demonstrates how to keep Apple Music songs after you cancel Apple Music subscription on Mac. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Download and install Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter to convert and keep Apple Music songs after you cancel the free trial to Apple Music. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple Music to MP3 Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3 so that we can keep the Apple music forever. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free apple music files.
Step 5 Sync Converted Apple Music to iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes.
Add the converted apple music files to iTunes Library, and then you can sync your iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes. You can now keep apple music songs forever, even if you cancel Apple Music subscription.
We hope that after reading this comprehensive post, you can subscribe to an Apple Music family plan and manage it as well. Save your time and efforts and share your purchases with your family in an effortless manner.
If you are a student, then you can easily enjoy all the features of Apple Music without causing a dent in your pocket. Simply following the above-mentioned steps and enjoy Apple Music student discount without much trouble.