- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Can you cancel apple music anytime you want?
"Can you cancel apple music anytime you want? How do u cancel apple music after the free three months are up?"
Apple Music members can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations, all in the Apple Music app. You can also access all of their content across other devices, as long as you're signed in to Apple Music with the same Apple ID, and download content to listen to offline.
Everyone gets three free months of Apple Music, after which point you will be charged for a subscription($10 per month for a single user membership or $15 per month for a family membership). If you'd rather Apple prompt you for a paid subscription after those three months, or to stop Apple Music from automatically renewing your membership, you'd like to cancel an ongoing subscription. Whether you're trying out Apple Music and don't want to be charged after the free trial or you're fed up entirely and want to quit, here's how to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
Tips: If you unsubscribe from Apple Music, you are no longer to play any streaming music you've added or downloaded to your library from the Apple Music catalog. If you would like to keep Apple Music songs still there after you cancel the Apple Music subscription, the Apple Music Converter would help you convert Apple Music to MP3 files on your computer. You can keep the apple music files forever.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Step 1 Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
Step 2 Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
Step 3 Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
Step 4 Tap Subscriptions. Then tap the subscription that you want to manage.
Step 5 Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on your Mac or PC
Step 1 Open iTunes. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. If your Mac has Touch ID, you can use it to log in when you're asked for your password.
Step 2 From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
Step 3 Enter your password or use Touch ID, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
Step 4 Scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
Step 5 To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit.
Step 6 Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Your membership or subscription might renew if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.