- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Since the dawn of Apple Music, iPhone users from around the world have been trying to figure out ways to convert their download iTunes store music, which comes with an automatic DRM restriction, which means that you can only play these songs on Apple devices.
However, if you’ve already paid for the music, why can’t you have the ability to play them on whatever device you want? One of the best ways to do this is using a DRM M4P to MP3 converter. MP3 is renowned for being one of the most universal audio formats that can play on all kinds of devices, even Apple devices, without losing quality or compression rates.
To help get you off to a good start, here’s everything you need to know about converting DRM M4P to MP3.
Convert DRM M4P to MP3
There are so many reasons as to why you might want to convert your audio files from the DRM M4P Apple format to the universal MP3. One of the main reasons would be because you’re ridding yourself of your Apple device.
You may have spent hundreds of dollars on the iTunes store building up your music collection, but now you’re transferring to an MP3 player or an Android device, you need to convert your music, so it doesn’t all go to waste.
Other essential reasons may include buying yourself a nice new MP3 player, such as for going to the gym, sharing your music with your friends or simply wanting to play it out of any other device, the list is endless.
DRM M4P to MP3 Converter
Now, you could spend ages fiddling around trying to change your music and make it work on your other devices. Maybe you’re trying to use apps on your device, change the file extension or even just use an online converter website. However, you’ve had no luck.
But don’t worry, all this is about to change. Using the DRM M4P to MP3 Converter, you can effortlessly convert your DRM M4P music to a readable MP3 format that you can start enjoying straight away. The program is a one-off payment of $39.99 which you can then use for the rest of your life for no extra cost.
Some of the leading features that are packed in this software solution include the ability to remove the essential DRM from all purchased iTunes audio, including M4P songs, all Apple Music and even downloaded Audiobooks.
You’ll also have the unique ability to preserve all your file tags, such as name, artist and metadata, meaning you can easily keep your music folder organised and easily searchable. You’ll also be able to convert your files in an insanely fast 16x Speed, and there’s a tonne of extra features such as customisable bit rates and sample rates, so you can make your music sound exactly how you like it.
To make things even better, the software will even load up your entire iTunes library automatically, so all you have to do is press go!
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
Best DRM M4P to MP3 Converter
This tutorial will show you how to easily remove Apple Music DRM M4P on Mac/Windows:
What do your need to Convert DRM M4P to MP3:
- The latest version of Apple iTunes.
- Apple Music subscription.
- Add the M4P Apple Music to iTunes library.
- The DRM M4P to MP3 Converter (For Windows or For Mac).
To help you get started nice and quickly, here’s a step by step guide on how to use the DRM M4P to MP3 Converter to convert your drm-protected audio files and music!
Steps to Convert DRM M4P to MP3
Step 1 Download and Install.
Firstly, you’ll need to download the DRM M4P to MP3 Converter, either the paid or free trial versions. There’s both Mac and Windows version available. Once downloaded, be sure to install the software using the onscreen instructions in the Setup Wizard.
Once installed, open the DRM M4P to MP3 Converter. iTunes will be launched automatically. On the interface, you will see the entire iTunes library is automatically loaded. This is because Apple Music converter can not only remove DRM from Apple Music songs, but also DRM protected songs purchased from iTunes Store before April, 2009 and Audiobooks from iTunes Store or Audible.
Step 2 Select Apple Music M4P Files to Remove DRM
When you open the DRM M4P to MP3 Converter, you’ll notice that iTunes opens as well automatically. In the Converter, you’ll find the layout is very similar to your iTunes and you’ll have the ability to navigate your folders like your artists, playlists and podcasts etc.
If you add Apple Music playlist to Library, find it on the left column. Click it and check the songs on the main interface.
Step 3 Configure output settings
Now that you’ve selected which files you want to convert, it’s time to select your audio file formatting. You can choose from nine different types of audio file that you want, but in this case, go ahead and select ‘MP3’.
For each output format, Apple Music to MP3 converter provides 3 profile settings: High, Normal and Low with different Bitrate, SampleRate and channels. You can also customize the value as you like.
Output file name can contain Title, Artist, Album, TrackID and DiskID. Click Options on the menu bar to open Preferences and customize output file name format if you like.
Step 4 Start to Convert DRM M4P to MP3
Once you're happy with all the files and the settings, simply hit the ‘Convert’ button and then the M4P to MP3 conversion process will start. You can now play that music on your computer on your device or send it to a mobile device for it to start playing so you can enjoy your Apple music anywhere, anytime or any device!
There’s no to be messing around with little settings and trying to change your file extensions so you can enjoy your audio files. Instead, download the DRM M4P to MP3 Converter to effortless convert your audio files into a format that you can enjoy anywhere, taking the hassle and restrictions away from DRM music.