- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Is there any way to convert DRM-protected Apple Music to unprotected AAC audio files?
Nowadays, streaming audio is receiving more and more popularity. Apple Music is all about streaming. You pay a flat fee to unlock access to Apple Music's entire catalogue, but you don't actually own the music you listen to. That is to say, in the whole month, Apple Music lets you save tracks to listen to offline, You won't own those files and you won't be able to offload them anywhere else. You can't burn them onto a disc, use them in separate video projects, or put them on other devices. If you decide to cancel your Apple Music subscription, you'll lose access to those songs.
That's why we would like to remove DRM from Apple Music streaming songs and convert Apple Music to DRM-free AAC format.
Understanding the AAC
AAC, which stands for Advanced Audio Coding, is a type of digital audio file and has been promoted as the successor to the MP3. Like MP3, AAC is a lossy format. AAC generally offers higher-quality sound than an MP3 while using the same amount of disk space, or less. In other words, AAC generally achieves better sound quality than MP3 at similar bit rates.
Many people think AAC is a proprietary Apple format. It's not. It was developed by a group of companies including AT&T Bell Labs, Dolby, Sony, and Nokia. AAC files can be played on a range of non-Apple devices, including the Microsoft Zune, Sony PlayStation 3 and PSP, the Nintendo Wii, and mobile phones running Google's Android OS, among others.
If you want to remove the DRM from Apple Music and then play these M4P music files without limitations any more, how to do?
In this case, Apple Music Converter is helpful and useful. You need to firstly remove the DRM protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to other formats, like MP3, AAC or WAV, etc supported by your device. This Apple Music Converter should be your best choice to legally remove DRM protection and convert Apple Music files to AAC audio file format with up to 30X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can transfer and enjoy these files on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert Apple Music M4P Songs to AAC on Mac
If you do wish to remove DRM restrictions from Apple Music or any other playable audios purchased and downloaded from iTunes, you should convert apple music to other audio formats first of all. AAC format could be in the good compatibility. Follow the guide to remove M4P DRM and convert apple music files to AAC format with the recommended Apple Music Converter.
Step 1 Download install the Apple Music to AAC Converter.
The Apple Music to AAC Converter has both windows and Mac version. Download the right version and install it to your Windows PC or Mac.
Step 2 Select Apple Music files you want to convert to AAC.
Apple Music to AAC Converter loads all your apple music files automatically. Select and add the music files you would like to remove drm restrictions and convert to AAC format..
Step 3 Choose AAC as output format, and set profile and folder.
Apple Music to AAC Converter for Mac allows you to convert iTunes apple music files to common audio formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and more. Choose AAC as output format so that you can convert M4P apple music to AAC easily. You can also set the output folder.
Step 4 Start the M4P Apple Music to AAC Conversion
Click “Convert" button to convert DRM protected apple music files to aac with the Apple Music to AAC Converter.
That's it. You've done and your Apple Music files are all ready for you to listen to on any devices and music players without the hassles of copy protection. Just download this Apple Music Convert and convert apple music files to aac audio format ease.