- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 8. Download Spotify Music with free account
- 9. Top 7 most popular Spotify Visualizer
- 10. How to Convert Spotify Music to M4A?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
I have about a 1000 songs in my iTunes library that are formatted .m4p. I want to convert them to .m4a. What procedures/tools are available to accomplish this process?
Nowadays, streaming audio is receiving more and more popularity. Apple Music is all about streaming. You pay a flat fee to unlock access to Apple Music's entire catalogue, but you don't actually own the music you listen to. That is to say, in the whole month, Apple Music lets you save tracks to listen to offline, You won't own those files and you won't be able to offload them anywhere else. You can't burn Apple Music onto a disc, use them in separate video projects, or put them on other devices. If you decide to cancel your Apple Music subscription, you'll lose access to those songs.
That's why we would like to remove DRM from Apple Music streaming songs and convert Apple Music to DRM-free M4A format. What is M4A format? What's the difference between M4A and MP3
Understanding the M4A
M4A is a file extension for an audio file encoded with advanced audio coding (AAC) which is a lossy compression. M4A was generally intended as the successor to MP3, which had not been originally designed for audio only but was layer III in an MPEG 1 or 2 video files. M4A stands for MPEG-4 Audio. The official filename extension defined by MPEG-4 standard is MP4 which contains both audio and video but MPEG-4 files that only contains audio typically have M4A file extension. M4A format is widely used by Apple for unprotected music downloaded from their iTunes Music Store (DRM protected music uses M4P extension). In reality, this file format was not popular until Apple Inc. firstly used it in iTunes and iPod for songs using either Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) or Apple Lossless (ALAC) codec to differentiate from other MPEG-4 audio files since 2007.
Actually M4A is generally taken as the successor to MP3 because it does the same thing as MP3 but comparing with MP3, M4A could compress audio with the same bitrate in smaller file size. In general, compared with MP3, the quality of M4A is better and its file size is smaller than MP3 file.
Many people think M4A is a proprietary Apple format. It's not. It was developed by a group of companies including Windows Media Player, KSP Sound Player, Nullsoft Winamp Media Player, Roxio Creator, NCH Swift Sound WavePad and more. M4A files can be played on a range of non-Apple devices, including the Microsoft Zune, Sony PlayStation 3 and PSP, the Nintendo Wii, and mobile phones running Google's Android OS, among others.
If you want to remove the DRM from Apple Music and then play these M4P music files without limitations any more, how to do?
In this case, Apple Music Converter is helpful and useful. You need to firstly remove the DRM protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to other formats, like MP3, M4A or WAV, etc supported by your device. This Apple Music Converter should be your best choice to legally remove DRM protection and convert Apple Music files to M4A audio file format with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can transfer and enjoy these files on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert M4P Apple Music Songs to M4A on Mac
If you do wish to remove DRM restrictions from Apple Music or any other playable audios purchased and downloaded from iTunes, you should convert apple music to other audio formats first of all. M4A format could be in the good compatibility. Follow the guide to remove M4P DRM and convert apple music files to M4A format with the recommended Apple Music to M4A Converter.
Step 1 Download install the Apple Music to M4A Converter.
The Apple Music to M4A Converter has both windows and Mac version. Download the right version and install it to your Windows PC or Mac.
Step 2 Select Apple Music files you want to convert to M4A.
Apple Music to M4A Converter loads all your apple music files automatically. Select and add the music files you would like to remove drm restrictions and convert to M4A format..
Step 3 Choose M4A as output format, and set profile and folder.
Apple Music to M4A Converter for Mac allows you to convert iTunes apple music files to common audio formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, M4R and more. Choose M4A as output format so that you can convert M4P apple music to M4A easily. You can also set the output folder.
Step 4 Start the M4P Apple Music to M4A Conversion
Click “Convert" button to convert DRM protected apple music files to aac with the Apple Music to M4A Converter.
That's it. You've done and your Apple Music files are all ready for you to listen to on any devices and music players without the hassles of copy protection. Just download this Apple Music to M4A Converter and convert apple music files to m4a audio format ease.