- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
I just bought an AK Jr DAC for music play, but can't seem to access it like could an iPod. How can I upload apple music music to this portable player?
That would be a question for some Astell & Kern AK Jr users. The Astell & Kern AK Jr is the high-end audio company’s slimmest, most affordable portable music player, capable of handling Hi-Res Audio. Well, I say ‘affordable’, but that’s only when you compare it to the rest of the A&K range, with the most expensive model costing upwards of £2,000. But it cannot play Apple music, which files are in .M4P format.
If you are trying to sync Apple Music to Astell & Kern AK Jr, you can't because of copy protection (DRM). You player is not compatible with Apple Music. You won't be able to use iTunes like you could with the iPod though. iTunes only supports Apple devices.
Apple Music Apple music is protected by DRM so that you cannot copy to the music you legally bought on Astell & Kern AK Jr that aren’t linked to Apple music account. If you intend to play M4P or any other Apple audio files on Astell & Kern AK Jr, you would need some help from Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music first. We found the best Apple Music Converter for Astell & Kern AK Jr.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
To play Apple Music on Astell & Kern AK Jr, you need to remove the DRM-protection and convert Apple Music to DRM-free audio formats such as MP3. This tutorial will show you how to easily convert Apple Music to Astell & Kern AK Jr on Mac/Windows:
What do your need to play Apple Music on Astell & Kern AK Jr:
- The latest version of Apple iTunes.
- Apple Music subscription.
- Add the Apple Music to iTunes library.
- The Apple Music Converter (For Windows or For Mac).
- The Astell & Kern AK Jr Player.
Steps to convert Apple Music to Astell & Kern AK Jr
Step 1 Download and Install Apple Music Converter.
Download and install the Apple Music DRM Remover to convert Apple Music on Astell & Kern AK Jr. Then launch the Apple Music Converter on your Windows PC or Mac.
Your iTunes media library will be loaded and displayed as playlists in the left panel. This is because Apple Music converter can not only remove DRM from Apple Music songs and then you can keep Apple Music forever even after unsubsciption, but also DRM protected songs purchased from iTunes Store before April, 2009 and Audiobooks from iTunes Store or Audible.
Step 2 Add Apple Music Tracks or Playlists.
Run the Apple Music Converter and iTunes will be launched automatically. All your iTunes libraries and playlists will be shown on the interface. Click on the music or playlist on the left and select the main songs you want to change the main interface. You can choose more than one you can also change Apple music songs with Apple Music Converter for Astell & Kern AK Jr.
Just add your iTunes songs, albums or playlists from the Apple Music Catalog to change Audiobooks, click on Audiobook on the left and select them on the main interface. In addition, you can easily find any song using the search function in the upper right corner. Or sort all songs by name, artist, album, type, etc.
Step 3 Select Output Format
After selecting the song you want to keep after free trial, select the output format at the bottom of the interface. Apple Music Converter supports 9 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, and MKA.
Choose pre-designed profile settings or set bitrates, sample rate you like. If you want to customize and save a profile that you use often, click Options and then set advanced parameters and then save it with a unique name. In addition, you can delete the original ID tag and the metadata information output will be saved in MP3 and M4A audio files. You can also edit them.
Step 4 Start to Convert Apple Music to Astell & Kern AK Jr
After all the settings, click on "Convert" and start converting Apple Music to MP3. When the conversion is over, you can play your converted apple music on your MP3 / MP4 player or mobile phone music player.
Step 5 Sync Converted Apple Music to Astell & Kern AK Jr
After conversion, you can sync Apple Music to Astell & Kern AK Jr and enjoy them anytime, anywhere you want.
This is all you need to do to convert Apple Music to other formats so that you can enjoy the music on Astell & Kern AK Jr. Besides Astell & Kern AK Jr, you can also enjoy Apple Music on iPod Nano, iPod Classic, Sony Walkman with the help of Apple Music Converter. Simply download and have a try.
60-day Money Back Guarantee to ensure all customers have sufficient time to check whether the products & functions purchased fully meet your needs.