- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Convert Audible AA to MP3 on Windows/Mac
"I have already purchased and downloaded the Audiobooks from Audible, and I want to transfer these Audiobooks files to my MP3 player but only to find out that the files format is AA and cannot be transferred. Is there any way to convert AA file to MP3?"
AA is a file extension for the Audible Audio file format used to contain audiobooks. The files in this kind of format come with a Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection that keeps them from being shared. AA files support chapters and bookmarking and can be played on many MP3 players such as Apple's iPod and Creative's Zen or e-readers such as Amazon's Kindle.
AA files are always protected with DRM and can be only used on some specific audio player devices. If users want to enjoy and play these AA files on MP3 player or other, it may be impossible.
How to play the AA audio files without DRM limitation and play any audio player as you like? Maybe you can try to convert AA files to MP3 format and remove DRM from purchased AA with Audiobook AA to MP3 Converter. In addition, MP3 format is so popular and unprotected which is supported by almost all the audio player devices.
For the intention of helping you get rid of the hassle while enjoying Audible audiobooks on any media player, here in this article, we will offer you an effective solution to easily and losslessly convert any Audible AA audiobook to MP3.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM protection from Audible AA/AAX audiobooks
- Convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3 and other common formats
- Customize ID3 tags and chapter info according to your needs
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too
How to convert AA to MP3 easily with Audible AA to MP3 Converter
There is no need to worry about the DRM of AA files, the Audio Book to MP3 Converter can also remove it from the protected AA files. You can also split a large audio book to several segments with different methods, such as the duration, the number of the segments or chapters.
Now let's focus on how to finish the conversion at fast speed with the professional aa to MP3 converter.
Note: Before starting the process, make sure you have the iTunes installed in your computer and the Audible audiobooks that you want to convert are added to the iTunes Library. If you don’t have iTunes, get it from Apple Official Website.
Step 1 Add AA audiobooks to iTunes Playlist.
Launch iTunes and go to My Audiobooks section. Then click iTunes menu bar File > Library > Import Playlist to import the Audible AA audiobook files to iTunes library.
Once the AA audiobooks are loaded successfully to the iTunes playlist, shut down iTunes.
Step 2 Launch the AA to MP3 Audiobook Converter.
Launch the Audible AA to MP3 Converter to convert purchased AA audiobooks to MP3. The AA Audiobook to MP3 Converter automatically fetches the available audiobooks present on iTunes.
Step 3 Choose the AA Audiobooks you wanted to convert.
Click the ‘Audiobooks’ option on the left bar. You will see your imported Audible AA, AAX audiobook listed. Then select the the Audiobooks.
Step 4 Set MP3 as output format.
To convert Audible AA to MP3, simply select MP3 as output format. Other areas will be automatically filled by the software with default values. If you wish to change them, you could also do that by changing the values in respective areas.
Besides, you can also set the output folder.
Step 5 Start the AA Audible to MP3 Conversion.
Now you can begin to convert the DRM-protected Audible AA, AAX to common MP3 format by clicking the Convert button. Sit back and wait for the process to complete.
Here we use Audible AA to MP3 Converter to convert audiobooks from AA to MP3. Through the conversion, you can also keep audiobook's chapters when you convert to AAC format.
After the Audible AA, AAX to MP3 conversion, you can find the converted MP3 audiobooks and freely import them into any media players, such as such as Android devices, MS Suface, Creative Zen, Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, Google Nexus, Sony Walkman, etc. for playback at anytime you want. By converting Audible AA and AAX formats into MP3 formats, you can share your audiobook purchases with family and friends without worrying about format restrictions.