- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 for Android Device?
I just want would like to play Apple Music on my Samsung. Please Help!
You may have the same problem, but don't know how to put Apple Music to an Android device. Actually, first of all, you need to convert Apple Music files to other audio formats, such as MP3 to be playable on Android devices.
Why we need to convert Apple Music to MP3?
iTunes is all about media ownership, functioning as both a virtual record store and an efficient digital library for music and other media (movies, TV shows, etc) that you own personally. The software comes pre-installed on all Apple devices, and is available as a free download for non-Apple PCs and mobile devices. iTunes doesn’t require a subscription fee to use it, since every song, album, movie, or show was purchased individually—either from the iTunes Store, or imported or ripped from another source. For iTunes users, after you purchased the music files you can burn them as you like.
However, Apple Music is different iTunes. Apple Music combines subscription-based music streaming with global radio-like programming and a social feature that connects artists to fans. Apple Music costs $9.99 per month, or $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to six people. You pay a flat fee to unlock access to Apple Music’s entire catalogue, but you don’t actually own the music you listen to. The files don’t live individually on your devices; you’re instead just listening to tracks stored remotely, that are owned by Apple.
That is to say, if you want to transfer Apple Music to Android phone, first of all, you should remove DRM protection from Apple music. If you want to remove the DRM from Apple Music and then play these M4P music files on Android phone without limitations any more, how to do?
To solve the above problems well, Apple Music Converter is helpful and useful, which uses high recording and encoding to MP3 / AAC technology to convert these DRM Music files to MP3 formats and remove the Apple Music DRM with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can transfer and enjoy these files on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
Step by Step: How to Convert Apple Music to MP3
The following guide demonstrates how to convert Apple music to MP3 or other formats and play on Android phone.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music to MP3.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple music to MP3 Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free auido files.
Apple Music Converter is a simple way to convert Apple Music to MP3 for easy playback on any device you like e.g. HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, Kindle Fire, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. With a friendly and simple interface, it is very easy to use. Now you can Feel free to transfer unprotected MP3 files to any MP3 player, mobile phone or Windows PC and enjoy them on the go!