- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 8. Download Spotify Music with free account
- 9. Top 7 most popular Spotify Visualizer
- 10. How to Convert Spotify Music to M4A?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Audible AA, AAX Audiobooks
"I downloaded some audiobooks from Audible and found it saved as ".aa" or ".aax" file. I can play them with their software on my PC, but I can't download the Audible audiobooks to my MP3 player. I've looked around and can't find any simple free methods to convert Audible books to mp3. Any suggestion? Please help!"
Audible, a subsidiary of Amazon, is an Internet provider of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming, and now enjoys a near-monopoly in the online digital download market for audiobooks. Through its production arm, Audible Studios, Audible has also become the world's largest producer of downloadable audiobooks.
However, in spite of the large amount, all of the audiobooks provided on Audible.com are encoded in .aa or .aax file format protected by Audible's Digital Rights Management (DRM), in which way the Audible .aa and .aax audiobooks can only be played on selected mobile devices. That's to say, customers are not allowed to play the DRM-locked .aa and .aax Audible files on non-Audible-approved devices even they've purchased the audiobooks legally from Audible.
If you want to listen to Audible AA files on any popular portable incompatible media player, you need to do is to remove Audible DRM protection and convert Convert Audible AA, AAX to compatible format, such as, MP3.
This professional Audiobook to MP3 Converter is what you need to convert Audible AA, AAX to MP3. It would help you remove DRM protection and convert AA and AAX Audible audiobooks to various audio formats, including MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, FLAC, etc at 30X faster speed in lossless quality. It is currently the best solution to strip off DRM from AA/AAX audiobooks. Coming to the conversion process the program provides a simple way for removing DRM protection from Audible AA, AAX in one click.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert Audible AA, AAX to MP3?
This guide will show you how to convert Audible AA, AAX to MP3 file format so that you can enjoy your .aa and .aax format audiobooks on any music player or smart phone.
Note: Before starting the process, make sure you have the iTunes installed in your computer and the Audible audiobooks that you want to convert are added to the iTunes Library. If you don’t have iTunes, get it from Apple Official Website.
Step 1 Add AA, AAX audiobooks to iTunes Playlist.
Launch iTunes and go to My Audiobooks section. Then click iTunes menu bar File > Library > Import Playlist to import the Audible AAX audiobook files to iTunes library.
Once the AAX audiobooks are loaded successfully to the iTunes playlist, shut down iTunes.
Step 2 Launch the AA, AAX Audiobook Converter.
Launch the AA, AAX Audiobook Converter to convert purchased AA, AAX audiobooks to MP3. The AA, AAX Audiobook to MP3 Converter automatically fetches the available audiobooks present on iTunes.
Step 3 Choose the AA, AAX Audiobooks you wanted to convert.
Click the ‘Audiobooks’ option on the left bar. You will see your imported Audible AA, AAX audiobook listed. Then select the the Audiobooks.
Step 4 Set MP3 as output format.
To convert Audible AA, AAX to MP3, simply select MP3 as output format. Other areas will be automatically filled by the software with default values. If you wish to change them, you could also do that by changing the values in respective areas.
Besides, you can also set the output folder.
Step 5 Start the AA, AAX Audible to MP3 Conversion.
Now you can begin to convert the DRM-protected Audible AA, AAX to common MP3 format by clicking the Convert button. Sit back and wait for the process to complete.
After the Audible AA, AAX to MP3 conversion, you can find the converted MP3 audiobooks and freely import them into any media players, such as such as Android devices, MS Suface, Creative Zen, Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, Google Nexus, Sony Walkman, etc. for playback at anytime you want. By converting Audible AA and AAX formats into MP3 formats, you can share your audiobook purchases with family and friends without worrying about format restrictions.