- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Hi all, Please can someone help me with converting an .m4b audiobooks I downloaded some from iTunes Store to mp3 so I can listen to it on my mp3 player? Thank you in advance.
Before we get into the solution for a M4B to MP3 converter, let's firstly take a look at the M4B file itself.
What is M4B
An M4B file is a MPEG-4 Audio Book File, developed by Apple. They're often seen used by iTunes to store audio books. M4B audiobooks support chapter markers which make it easy for listeners to jump to the begin of any chapter while playing. M4B format stores digital bookmarks along with the audio, letting you pause playback and then resume later. This is one reason they're preferred over MP3s, which can't save your place in the file.
The M4A audio format is basically identical to M4B except that those types of files are used for music instead of audio books.
Why We Need to Convert M4B to MP3
Since iTunes audiobooks are protected by Apple's FairPlay DRM, we can only play those M4B files on authorized computers and Apple devices. If you want to play iTunes M4B audiobooks on common MP3 players, you'll have to remove DRM from the M4B files and convert the M4B to MP3 format.
M4B files are often audio books, they're usually pretty large, and therefore are best converted with a dedicated, offline M4B converter program. Apple Music Converter is one of the best M4B file converters that can get rid of DRM protection from iTunes M4B files and save the M4B to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4R, FLAC, and other audio formats. So that you can play the iTunes audiobooks on any media player without limitation. What's more, this smart M4B to MP3 audiobook converter can also convert M4B to MP3 at 30x faster speed with ID3 tags and chapter info preserved.
Simply download the proper version of the M4B to MP3 Converter and then follow the tutorial below to begin convert iTunes M4B Audiobooks to MP3.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
Step-by-step Guide: How to Convert iTunes M4B Audiobooks to MP3?
This guide will show you how to convert iTunes M4B Audiobooks to MP3 file format so that you can enjoy your iTunes M4B Audiobooks on any music player or smart phone.
Note: Before starting the process, make sure you have the iTunes installed in your computer and the iTunes M4B audiobooks that you wanted to convert are added to the iTunes Library.
Step 1 Add iTunes M4B audiobooks to the M4B Audiobook Converter.
Launch the iTunes M4B Audiobook Converter to convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3. The iTunes M4B Audiobook to MP3 Converter automatically fetches the available iTunes M4B audiobooks present on iTunes.
Step 2 Choose the iTunes M4B audiobooks you wanted to convert.
From the left panel, choose the library or category that include the iTunes M4B audiobooks. Select the the iTunes M4B audiobooks that you wanted to convert.
Step 3 Set MP3 as output format.
To convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3, simply select MP3 as output format. Other areas will be automatically filled by the software with default values. If you wish to change them, you could also do that by changing the values in respective areas.
Besides, you can also set the output folder.
Step 4 Start the iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3 conversion.
Now you can begin to convert the DRM-protected iTunes M4B audiobooks to common MP3 format by clicking the Convert button. Sit back and wait for the process to complete.
Once the M4B to MP3 conversion finished, you can find the converted MP3 audiobooks and freely import them into any media players, such as iPod, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, etc. for playback.