- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
How do I convert audio files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format?
Haven't used iTunes in a year or so. I used to be able to convert files bought from iTunes store to MP3 format so I could load them onto my MP3 player. That option is no longer available on the current version of iTunes. Researched the Help files, but after digesting them found a note at the bottom that said the solutuions provided won't work with music purchased from iTunes Store!!!
I just want to convert the dozen or so files I bought last night into MP3 format so I can load them onto my MP3 player. HELP!
iTunes Music Store is a software-based online music service operated by Apple Inc. Songs purchased at the iTunes Store come in the AAC format, which is a slightly newer format designed to provide better quality sound from files that are an equal size to, or smaller than, MP3s. But the purchased iTuens music has a restriction that they can be played on Apple devices only.
So if you want to play the purchased iTunes music on other devices, first of all, you should remove DRM protection from iTuens music. DRM(Digital Rights Management) is an advanced access control technology with the purpose of limitting the use of digital content and devices after sale. But the Apple Music Converter could help you convert purchased iTunes music to MP3 freely. Then you can enjoy your purchased iTunes music on any device you would like to.
Apple music Converter can easily convert purchased iTunes music files to regular audio formats like MP3, AAC, AC3, AU, M4A, M4R, MKA, AIFF, and FLAC. After the iTunes AAC to MP3 convertion, you can listen to your purchased iTunes musics on any device such as iPad, iPhone, Android, PSP, HTC, BlackBerry, tablets, smartphones, Walkman, and car MP3 CD players, etc.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Convert Purchased iTunes Music to MP3?
The following guide demonstrates how to convert purchased iTunes music to MP3 or other formats on Mac OS X without any restrictions or DRM protection.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert Purchased iTunes Music to MP3.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter. Once the program started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add iTunes Music to Convert
Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more iTunes music you want to convert.
Please Note: Selecting the check box at the top of the list to choose the whole list. Or using the Search function in the upper right corner to find any music you want.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters.
Step 4 Start the iTunes music to MP3 Conversion
When all settings are done, click "Convert" to begin converting iTunes music and videos to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free songs.
Done, Now you can play your converted iTunes purchased music anywhere, anytime with no problem at all.