- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
We would like to download and listen to Apple Music songs offline
"I always want all music downloaded locally so I don't have to stream it."
Streaming is awesome: You can listen to anything you want—Beats 1 included—at any time, and it doesn't take up valuable space on your device. But it comes at a cellular cost, especially if you have a smaller data plan. And even if you have a massive cellular plan, there are places where streaming music just doesn't make sense: airplanes, for instance, or camping trips.
If you're not going to be connected to the internet, or if you're worried about your cellular data, you can choose to download songs, albums, and even entire playlists to your iPhone or iPad for offline listening.
Lucky for you, if you have an Apple Music subscription and iCloud Music Library enabled, you have the option to download any song, album, or playlist from its catalog for offline listening. Once downloaded you can listen to that song offline just like you can listen to any other song in your music library. This is a great way to save bandwidth of your data plan as you can save songs while you are on WiFi and create a playlist before leaving home.
How to listen to Apple Music offline
Step 1 On your iPad and iPhone, launch the Settings app and head to the ‘Music’ options. From this page turn on the ‘iCloud Music Library’. You will be given an option to Merge or Replace. Choose the option that suits you the best.
Step 2 Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 3 Go to the song, album or playlist you want to download.
Step 4 Tap the More button (looks like •••) to the right of the music.
Step 5 Tap on Make Available Offline.
iOS will now download the song and it will be available offline.
Please Note: It is not enough to activate Apple Music, you have to activate iCloud Music Library as well to use "Make available offline"!
Apple Music's tracks are DRM-locked
As soon as you go Apple Music online it will check if you still have a valid subscription. If you stay offline "forever" the song will be no longer playable.
Any song from the Apple Music catalog has DRM (digital rights management) applied to it, which is how the company makes sure you don't sign up for a streaming service, download a bunch of songs for offline listening, then cancel and run away with that music. So you can play any song from the Apple Music catalog on your devices, but if you cancel your Apple Music subscription, any songs from the subscription catalog, however, will become unplayable.
How to download Apple Music offline forever?
So, how to download Apple Music offline forever? How to keep Apple Music offline after subscription ends? Don't want half our library disappearing! Is it possible? Simply have a try the Apple Music Converter.
Apple Music Converter is helpful and useful, which uses high recording and encoding to MP3 / AAC technology to convert these DRM Apple Music files to MP3 formats with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can download apple music offline; keep the apple music forever; transfer and enjoy apple music on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Download Apple Music Offline Forever
The following guide demonstrates how to convert apple music on Mac, and save apple music offline forever. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple music Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free apple music files.
Step 5 Sync Converted Apple Music to iPhone, iPad, iPod with iTunes.
Add the converted apple music files to iTunes Library, and then you can sync your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes.
Apple Music Converter is a simple way to convert Apple Music to MP3 or any other audio formats for easy playback on any device you like e.g. HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, Kindle Fire, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. With a friendly and simple interface, it is very easy to use. Now you can Feel free to transfer unprotected MP3 files to any MP3 player, mobile phone or Windows PC and enjoy them on the go. Save and download apple music offline forever!