- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 8. Download Spotify Music with free account
- 9. Top 7 most popular Spotify Visualizer
- 10. How to Convert Spotify Music to M4A?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
"I can't seem to play any songs that I had stored on my phone. Apparently everything was uploaded to iCloud and when I tap on a song to play I get a popup saying "Your Apple Music membership has expired". I can't even make the songs available offline."
Exactly. Music not physically downloaded to your iPhone and/or Mac via iTunes purchase download and/or synced between your phone and your Mac will not be playable when your Apple Music subscription ends.
Apple Music is a streaming service, you can also call it a rental service for better understanding. It means we don't actually own the music even we download through Apple Music. What we pay monthly is just for the permission to stream any song available in their library. Downloading a song for offline listening simply allows you to enjoy the music when you have no internet connections. They are still rented and when the subscription expires, all streaming music you've added to your library from the Apple Music catalog will no longer be playable.
Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
So is it possible to keep apple music songs forever? Is there any way that can save songs downloaded on Apple Music forever in case we cancel the subscription someday?
Apple Music streams are DRM-locked, which restricts you from listening to downloaded Apple Music tracks after canceling subscription. To keep your downloaded Apple Music songs forever on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or other devices, you should remove DRM from Apple Music songs. Simply have a try the Apple Music Converter. It's great and can solve all your problems.
Apple Music Converter can remove DRM from Apple Music songs and convert Apple Music DRM-ed M4P songs to DRM-free MP3 with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can transfer and enjoy apple music on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Keep Apple Music Songs Forever
The following guide demonstrates how to convert and sync apple music to iPhone on Mac. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter to convert and keep Apple Music songs. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple Music to MP3 Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3 so that we can keep the Apple music forever. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free apple music files.
Step 5 Sync Converted Apple Music to iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes.
Add the converted apple music files to iTunes Library, and then you can sync your iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes. You can now keep apple music songs forever.
Apple Music Converter is a simple way to convert Apple Music to MP3 or any other audio formats for easy playback on any device you like e.g. HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, Kindle Fire, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. It's possible to keep all the apple music songs forever after canceling subscription. With a friendly and simple interface, it is very easy to use. Now you can feel free to transfer unprotected MP3 files to any MP3 player, mobile phone or Windows PC and enjoy them on the go!