- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Are there any apps that can help me transfer itunes Audiobooks to Android?
Is there any solution to play DRM protected Audiobooks on Android phones or tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S7? Please Help!
Audiobook has made it easy for us to listen to a whole story while we are doing something else. But why is it almost impossible to play iTunes Audiobooks on Android phone? Firstly, you should beware of the fact that the audiobook files downloaded from iTunes are protected by Digital Rights Management, commonly known as DRM, because of which all the iTunes audiobooks are restricted to be played on selected media devices that are approved by Apple. Android devices are not among the supported list. That's why you can't freely copy and play iTunes audiobooks to your Android phone or tablet for playback.
The iTunes Audiobooks are also DRM protected. Fortunately, that doesn't mean there's no way out. If you are facing such a problem and need to play iTunes audiobooks on Android devices, you can then follow this article to find an effective DRM audiobook to Android solution.
The best way to play iTunes DRM Audiobooks on Android is to remove DRM from those Audiobooks downloaded from iTunes Store. Currently, the most effective method to stream DRM-protected audiobooks to Android devices is to use a third-party Audiobook DRM Remover to bypass the DRM restriction from the iTunes audiobooks, and the iTunes Audiobook Converter would be the best choice. It is an all-in-one iTunes Audio Converter which can help you convert Apple Music files, M4A, M4B, AA, AAX audiobooks and M4P music to DRM-free MP3 and AAC supported by Android devices.
It's able to convert the DRM iTunes audiobooks at 30x faster speed with original ID3 tags and chapter kept losslessly. Now you are suggested to download the free trial version of this software and follow the guide to begin converting iTunes and Audible audiobooks to Android.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Play iTunes Audiobooks on Android Phone?
The following guide demonstrates how to convert and play iTunes Audiobooks to Android devices on Mac OS X without any restrictions or DRM protection. You can also convert the iTunes Audiobooks to Android phones and tablets on a Windows PC.
Step 1 Launch iTunes Audiobook Converter to Convert iTunes Audiobooks to MP3.
Install and launch iTunes Audiobook Converter. Once the program started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add iTunes Audiobooks to Convert
Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more iTunes Audiobooks you want to convert.
Please Note: Selecting the check box at the top of the list to choose the whole list. Or using the Search function in the upper right corner to find any audiobooks you want.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. You can also select other output audio format from the list. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters.
Step 4 Start the iTunes Audiobooks to MP3 Conversion
When all settings are done, click "Convert" to begin converting iTunes audiobooks to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free iTunes audiobooks.
Step 5 Transfer Converted iTunes Audiobooks to Android Device
You don’t even need additional software to transfer the converted iTunes Audiobooks to your Android phones or tablets. Connect your Android device to Mac. Once the conversion is completed, you can go to the output folder to find the converted unprotected audiobooks and transfer them to any Android device you own, such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, etc.
Then you can play iTunes audiobooks on Android devices, anytime with no problem at all. Try this iTunes Audiobook Converter right now!