- 1. Apple Music+
- 1. How to Copy Apple Music to iPod nano and iPod shuffle
- 2. How to Keep Apple Music Songs after Trial
- 3. How to Convert Purchased Audiobooks AAC to MP3
- 4. How To Convert M4P Files to MP3
- 5. How to Convert Apple Music to M4A
- 6. Transfer Apple Music to USB Flash Drive
- 7. Share Apple Music Playlist with Family and Friends
- 8. Transfer Purchased iTunes Music to Android
- 2. iTunes Video+
- 1. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V to MP4
- 2. How to Remove DRM from iTunes Movies Purchases and Rentals
- 3. How to Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows with Chromecast
- 4. How to play iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
- 5. Play iTunes M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- 6. How to Rent a Movie on iTunes
- 7. How to Stream iTunes Movie with Roku
- 8. How to Download Rented iTunes Movies offline
- 3. Spotify Music+
- 1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Free without Premium?
- 3. Transfer Songs and Playlist from Spotify to iTunes Library?
- 4. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
- 5. How to Sync Spotify Playlists to iPod Shuffle?
- 6. How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB for Playing in the Car?
- 7. Burn Spotify Music to CD?
- 8. Download Spotify Music with free account
- 9. Top 7 most popular Spotify Visualizer
- 10. How to Convert Spotify Music to M4A?
- 4. Audiobooks+
- 5. Remove DRM+
Apple Music Subscription
Apple Music is, to quote the company, "All the ways you love music. All in one place."
From there, you can mix-and-match your songs with their songs in online or offline playlists, listen to specific artists, or rock out to hand-built groupings of music from Apple's music editors. What you get with Apple Music subscription membership?
- World premieres of songs, original shows, and exclusive releases.
- The songs you already own, plus unlimited access to millions more.
- Recommendations and playlists from music experts.
- Ability to download songs for offline listening.
- Up to 100,000 songs in your iCloud Music Library, available on all your devices.
- Beats 1: Innovative radio and on-demand shows hosted by top DJs and artists.
- Curated radio stations for every genre and mood.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription Membership?
Canceling your Apple Music subscription membership is easy. On iOS devices, simply open the Settings app. Tap iTunes & App Store, then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and choose View Apple ID. You can now choose Subscriptions and update your membership. On Mac and PC, you can access your account information in iTunes by choosing Account > View My Account. Then click the Manage link next to Subscriptions in the Settings section. From here you can update or cancel your membership.
What happens to songs I have added to my offline library if I cancel my membership?
Apple Music provides streaming (online playing) of over 30 million items from the iTunes Store catalogue. Some artists have not given permission for their songs to be streamed.
It's possible to save a song for listening offline, but only on that device. You cannot transfer it to another device or burn it to a CD, because you have rented it, not bought it, and they are subject to DRM. (Consequently such songs cannot be accessed on an iPod Nano, Shuffle or Classic, only the Touch.) If you cease to pay the subscription any items you have saved in this way will become inaccessible.
How to keep Apple Music songs still there if subscription stops?
If you unsubscribe from Apple Music, you are no longer to play any streaming music you've added or downloaded to your library from the Apple Music catalog. You won't be able to stream your previously purchased and uploaded music to your devices, and any songs from your Mac's library that you've downloaded to other devices will be removed.Besides, you cannot get access to Connect content any more, and you will be skip-limited when listening to Apple Music radio stations. Why this happens? Because Apple adds DRM protection to all Apple Music’s tracks to avoid the situation that users just sign up and download a bunch of songs for offline listening, then cancel subscription and run away. How to keep apple music songs if subscription stops? Is it possible?
Yes. Simply have a try the Apple Music Converter. As mentioned above, Apple Music streams are DRM-locked, which restricts you from listening to downloaded Apple Music tracks after canceling subscription. To keep your downloaded Apple Music songs forever on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or other devices, you should remove DRM from Apple Music songs.
Apple Music Converter is helpful and useful, which uses high recording and encoding to MP3 / AAC technology to convert these DRM Apple Music files to MP3 formats with up to 16X conversion speed and as well as CD output quality, and then you can download apple music offline; keep the apple music forever; transfer and enjoy apple music on any MP3 audio player devices as you like.
Easily remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, M4P/M4B Audiobooks, Apple Music songs and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks and output DRM-free MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with 100% original quality.
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music and Audiobooks and output MP3, M4A, etc.
- Extract DRM-free audio from iTunes video, movies and TV shows.
- Convert iTunes DRM media files at up to 16X speed.
- ID tags and metadata information preserved to MP3/M4A output.
- AudioBooks converted to M4A will be marked by Chapters, too.
How to Keep Apple Music after Subscription Ends
The following guide demonstrates how to convert apple music on Mac, and keep apple music after subscription ends. If you are Windows users, you can also follow the guide, the procedure is similar.
Step 1 Launch Apple Music Converter to Convert Apple Music.
Install and launch Apple Music Converter. Once the software started normally, the itunes will be lauched automatically at the same time.
Step 2 Add Apple Music.
Choose Apple music you want to convert. Click the relevant Playlists category and select one or more apple music files you want to convert.
Step 3 Select MP3 as Output Format.
Set MP3 as output format and select the destination folder you want to save your output files in. The profile settings will be adjusted automatically according to the chosen output format. You can also set your own output parameters. You can also adjust audio parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start the Apple music Conversion
After completing the previous steps, click "Convert" to begin converting Apple music to MP3. When the conversion finishes, you can click Find Target to locate the converted DRM-free apple music files.
Step 5 Sync Converted Apple Music to iPhone, iPad, iPod with iTunes.
Add the converted apple music files to iTunes Library, and then you can sync your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes.
Now you save and keep all the apple music offline files even if subscription stops.
Apple Music Converter is a simple way to convert Apple Music to MP3 or any other audio formats for easy playback on any device you like e.g. HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BalckBerry PlayBook, Kindle Fire, HTC phones, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droids, car video, any other MP4/MP3 player and cell phone. With a friendly and simple interface, it is very easy to use. Now you can Feel free to transfer unprotected MP3 files to any MP3 player, mobile phone or Windows PC and enjoy them on the go. Save and keep apple music songs after subscription ends!